Documents Menu

How do I remove the Documents menu from the Classic Start Menu?

James
3 answers Last reply
More about documents menu

    This article may help.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/regentry/92853.asp

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "JamesJ" wrote:
    | How do I remove the Documents menu from the Classic Start Menu?
    |
    | James

    Thanks,
    James

    "Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote in message
    > This article may help.
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/2000/server/reskit/en-us/regentry/92853.asp
    >
    > --
    > Regards,

    > Microsoft Certified Professional
    > Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    > http://www.microsoft.com/protect
    >
    > "JamesJ" wrote:
    > | How do I remove the Documents menu from the Classic Start Menu?
    > |
    > | James

    You're welcome.

    --

    "JamesJ" wrote:
    | Thanks,
    | James

Configuration Start Menu Microsoft Customization Classic Windows XP