Icons have changed to "ME"

Icons have changed to ME and look very distorted I tried to restore pc but
they where no restore points. This is driving me crazy, can anyone help.
Post reply or email me at bop4ever@hotmail.com

--
Jesus Saves
www.friendshipministrysc.org

    You change XP theme to standart?

    WBR, Tom Frisch
    HideIt! - The best wizard to hide folders and files
    http://www.guard-software.com/

    Icons get corrupted after using Tweak UI "Rebuild Icons" function:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/repairicons.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    ?

    --
    Happy Holidays,
    Kelly (MS-MVP)

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    Icons get corrupted after using Tweak UI "Rebuild Icons" function:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/repairicons.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    Icons have changed to ME and look very distorted I tried to restore pc but
    they where no restore points. This is driving me crazy, can anyone help.
    Post reply or email me at bop4ever@hotmail.com

    --
    Jesus Saves
    www.friendshipministrysc.org

    Hi dave

    your icons may have gone back to the ME icons because your settings for
    your monter may be on a low color setting like 256 ( I know Windows xp
    doesn't have that setting but some software programs automacly put that on
    there and some times it needs to be change manly

    hope this helps you out if not sorry

    chris

    "Dave" wrote:

    > Icons have changed to ME and look very distorted I tried to restore pc but
    > they where no restore points. This is driving me crazy, can anyone help.
    > Post reply or email me at bop4ever@hotmail.com
    >
    > --
    > Jesus Saves
    > www.friendshipministrysc.org

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP