Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Cheap Graphics Cards For Skyrim

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
March 11, 2012 5:25:34 PM

Hello, I'm just wondering what the cheapest Graphics card is for Skyrim, where I can have at least High Quality.
March 11, 2012 5:35:50 PM

The Radeon 6850 or 6870 are currently the best bang for your buck if you are looking for reasonable performance, at a great price. What country do you live in? The 6850 goes for about 125 american, while the 6870 goes for about 140 with marginally better performance.
m
0
l
Related resources
March 11, 2012 5:36:21 PM

Rolli beat me to it, but alas, we concur
m
0
l
a c 130 U Graphics card
March 11, 2012 7:25:43 PM

zabuscus said:
Hello, I'm just wondering what the cheapest Graphics card is for Skyrim, where I can have at least High Quality.


What do you have now ? what is your budget and what is your resolution ?
Do you have a decent PSU as well or are you looking at upgrading an off the shelf unit with a generic PSU ?

Mactronix :) 
m
0
l
March 15, 2012 6:30:18 PM

holykalo said:
The Radeon 6850 or 6870 are currently the best bang for your buck if you are looking for reasonable performance, at a great price. What country do you live in? The 6850 goes for about 125 american, while the 6870 goes for about 140 with marginally better performance.

Im in the US
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
March 15, 2012 6:47:40 PM

What is your cpu? Skyrim likes a high clock Dual-core cpu.

PSU?
m
0
l
March 17, 2012 2:33:54 PM

Embra said:
What is your cpu? Skyrim likes a high clock Dual-core cpu.

PSU?

I already figured this out on another forum I made, but thanks for offering.
m
0
l
March 18, 2012 1:51:15 AM

If youve figured it out :)  close the thread
m
0
l
!