GTA San Andreas eBay Pain in the A$$

Took me about an hour to figure out how to relist my pulled auction on
this game today. I doubt anyone will be able to find the game. Its so
friggen hard to get to the Mature catagories. Also when posting I found
out you cannot even have the words Pay Pal anywhere on your listing, let
alone the paypal logo and ability to receive pay pal payments off ANY
Mature listing. Buy it now is also not allowed. Well if anyone here
still needs the XBOX version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas you can
check my eBay user ID in Signature Below. Be advised it will probably
be a pain to try and get to the item once clicked. Mike : )

Video Game Connection
http://www.videogameconnection.com
ATARI 2600 to XBOX
Ebay User ID : vgc

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

"VGC" <mgedeon216@aol.com> wrote in message
> Took me about an hour to figure out how to relist my pulled auction on
> this game today. I doubt anyone will be able to find the game. Its so
> friggen hard to get to the Mature catagories. Also when posting I found
> out you cannot even have the words Pay Pal anywhere on your listing, let
> alone the paypal logo and ability to receive pay pal payments off ANY
> Mature listing. Buy it now is also not allowed. Well if anyone here
> still needs the XBOX version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas you can
> check my eBay user ID in Signature Below. Be advised it will probably
> be a pain to try and get to the item once clicked. Mike : )

That was kind of a pain in the ass to find.
Especially having to sort through all that nasty porn to get there. ;-)

VGC wrote:
> Took me about an hour to figure out how to relist my pulled auction on
> this game today. I doubt anyone will be able to find the game. Its so
> friggen hard to get to the Mature catagories. Also when posting I found
> out you cannot even have the words Pay Pal anywhere on your listing, let
> alone the paypal logo and ability to receive pay pal payments off ANY
> Mature listing. Buy it now is also not allowed. Well if anyone here
> still needs the XBOX version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas you can
> check my eBay user ID in Signature Below. Be advised it will probably
> be a pain to try and get to the item once clicked. Mike : )

I managed to sell mine for $51 shipped anyway. The best way to do it
right now actually seems to be to sell it on Amazon...