Day of the week shown in date/time area

I have a problem wiht the day of the week (ie Tuesday) being shown in the
date/time area. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I t makeing all of
the start menu and notifcation area icons larger. Can somebody anybody help
me?

Chris
4 answers Last reply
More about week shown date time area

    Make sure the taskbar is not locked. Then position the cursor at the top of
    the taskbar so that you see the double arrows pointing up and down and drag
    the taskbar down to a single column height.

    "Chris" wrote:

    > I have a problem wiht the day of the week (ie Tuesday) being shown in the
    > date/time area. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I t makeing all of
    > the start menu and notifcation area icons larger. Can somebody anybody help
    > me?
    >
    > Chris

    On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:07:03 -0800, "Chris"
    <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I have a problem wiht the day of the week (ie Tuesday) being shown in the
    >date/time area. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I t makeing all of
    >the start menu and notifcation area icons larger. Can somebody anybody help
    >me?
    >
    >Chris
    Interesting, I would like to have the day of the week to be shown and
    I don't know how.
    It used to be there but was probably removed by one of the updates.
    When one is retired everyday is Sunday.
    Please
    Vlad

    "Vlad" wrote:
    | Chris
    | Interesting, I would like to have the day of the week to be shown and
    | I don't know how.
    | It used to be there but was probably removed by one of the updates.
    | When one is retired everyday is Sunday.
    | Please

    Vlad,

    Increase the number of rows of your taskbar.

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 04:52:26 +1000, a nonymous wrote:

    >| "Chris" wrote:
    >|
    >|>I have a problem wiht the day of the week (ie Tuesday) being shown in the
    >|>date/time area. I can't figure out how to get rid of it. I t makeing all of
    >|>the start menu and notifcation area icons larger.
    >
    > "Vlad" wrote:
    >| Chris
    >| Interesting, I would like to have the day of the week to be shown and
    >| I don't know how.
    >| It used to be there but was probably removed by one of the updates.
    >| When one is retired everyday is Sunday.
    >| Please
    >
    > Vlad,
    >
    > Increase the number of rows of your taskbar.

    Or move the taskbar to a vertical monitor edge.
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Configuration Internet Explorer Customization Windows XP