Case Fan & Mainboard Headers Trouble!

seenow

Honorable
Sep 1, 2012
Hello,
I just installed all my hardware into my new PC Case (NZXT Phantom 410) and all is well, except for 1 troubling issue i am trying to figure out.

The case itself has 3 fans already installed and attached to a fan speed control located at the top of the case. Each of the three fans have a 2-Pin Male Connector which needs to be plugged in to my Mainboard, which also has a 3-Pin Male Connection. I tried finding a 2/3-Pin Female to 2/3-Pin Female Adapter, but No-Luck. I need some help to resolve this, because as of now i have no-air flowing (moving) inside my case. Please Help!

Solution
Motherboards and fans shouldn't have identical connectors unless the fans aren't supposed to be plugged into the motherboard, at least not from what I've seen. I'll see if I can find something to help the situation, but I don't think that there's much that I can do if what you say is correct.
Motherboards and fans shouldn't have identical connectors unless the fans aren't supposed to be plugged into the motherboard, at least not from what I've seen. I'll see if I can find something to help the situation, but I don't think that there's much that I can do if what you say is correct.

Solution