Sign in with
Your question

DF-35 Top Fan

Last response: in Components
September 1, 2012 7:18:27 AM

I am not sure if this is the right section to ask this.

I put together my PC today in my Antec DF-35 case. Everything is great however the top fan does not spin. It is plugged into the PSU just like the others but it is not on. This was my first build so I have absolutely no idea what to do. Are there any suggestions?

Thanks.

More about : top fan

September 2, 2012 3:53:22 AM

It appears you have a bad fan or a bad molex connector on the fan. Plug it into a PSU Molex that is running a working fan to be sure, but that would be my guess.
September 3, 2012 7:03:07 PM

I just put a new build together with this same case and have the exact same symptom. I contacted Newegg and they credited me $10 so that I could purchase another 140mm fan. (couldn't do an RMA cause I had already submitted the rebate). So far outside of this I love the case. The lights up front are awesome!
September 20, 2012 5:17:49 PM

bizdawg98 said:
I just put a new build together with this same case and have the exact same symptom. I contacted Newegg and they credited me $10 so that I could purchase another 140mm fan. (couldn't do an RMA cause I had already submitted the rebate). So far outside of this I love the case. The lights up front are awesome!

Hi There! E-mail me at VIP@antec.com, we can send you a replacement fan for your case. Thanks
!