Default network printer?

I curently have users that jump from pc to pc on a domain. The problem is
that when they log into a new machine (first time logged in) they have to
install a network printer. Does anyone know how i can install a printer just
once so they dont have to add it manually everytime they log into the new
machine the first time. Any help would be highly appreciated!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about default network printer

    This logon script maps drives and installs printers and makes a printer the default. Fill it in with your own info.

    On Error Resume Next
    Set WshNetwork = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Network")
    strDriveHarasty = "Z:"
    strDriveMorestaff = "Y:"

    WshNetwork.MapNetworkDrive strDriveHarasty, "\\Server5\Share"
    ReportErrors "Mapping Drive."
    WshNetwork.MapNetworkDrive strDriveMorestaff, "\\Server5\Share"
    ReportErrors "Mapping Drive."

    WshNetwork.AddWindowsPrinterConnection "\\davidcan\HP Laser Jet 6L"
    ReportErrors "Adding Printer."
    WshNetwork.SetDefaultPrinter "\\h8\HP Laser Jet 6L"
    ReportErrors "Setting Default Printer."

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Maurice" <Maurice@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C932756F-F2E0-47C4-AB49-BC93E732EA5B@microsoft.com...
    >I curently have users that jump from pc to pc on a domain. The problem is
    > that when they log into a new machine (first time logged in) they have to
    > install a network printer. Does anyone know how i can install a printer just
    > once so they dont have to add it manually everytime they log into the new
    > machine the first time. Any help would be highly appreciated!!!!

Configuration Default Network Printer Customization Windows XP