Athlon 631 game pc

boozewooz

Honorable
Sep 1, 2012
Hi,

I broke my pc by accident due to too water accident. Was very nice PC, dad gave it to me, pentoum 4 1.6ghz :s.. was old but it played all games i wanted.

I have money for new thing now, so i want to spend it smart. Brudern says vidcards most important, i choose 6850. 4gb rams enough. hdd is reuse, so is powerbox. only need decide cpu. for me, quadcore is important. so i choose this. All others are to expensive idk why.

i need to play:
-mw3 . bo2
-minecraft
-wow

tx

socialfox

Distinguished
Hi there, your right about the graphics card being important but you will also want a cpu that can scale with the graphics card or else you may experience bottle necking. In addition, you will most likely need to replace your motherboard and power supply to work with your new build. The old power supply probably does not have enough watts to power a HD 6850 and a quad core. A good low cost processor would be a AMD Phenom X4 955 Black Edition which can be bought around 60-80 dollars. It would be best if you can post your hard drive model, motherboard model and Power supply model so we can see if its reusable.