Corsair 300r vs BitFenix Shinobi (Windowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dathtom

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012
Looking to buy either one of these cases.

I have a value system right now but am upgrading as I go and a case is top of my list.

Looking for good cooling on air but i really just want to know your opinions on these cases.

Thanks a lot

Dathtom

Solution
Both cases are well received. Is there anything you specifically want from the case? Like water cooling support, the ability to hold 6 HDD's, or some other specific want that may help a decision.
My take on cases is they are a personal choice item, you're going to be the one looking at it day in, day out - not me, so unless there is a feature I can show you as being better in one case than the other, pick what you like best.
I know, not much help but...
Both cases are well received. Is there anything you specifically want from the case? Like water cooling support, the ability to hold 6 HDD's, or some other specific want that may help a decision.
My take on cases is they are a personal choice item, you're going to be the one looking at it day in, day out - not me, so unless there is a feature I can show you as being better in one case than the other, pick what you like best.
I know, not much help but...

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.