XMen Legends - Co-op Multiplayer mode

Andrew

I just borrowed X-Men Legends and tried to get into co-op multiplayer mode
with my friends. I borrowed the game from the video store and they didn't
have the manual. Does anyone know how to initiate the second (and third and
fourth) player in co-op multiplayer mode?

--

Joe

"Andrew" <nothere@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>I just borrowed X-Men Legends and tried to get into co-op multiplayer mode
>with my friends. I borrowed the game from the video store and they didn't
>have the manual. Does anyone know how to initiate the second (and third and
>fourth) player in co-op multiplayer mode?
>
> --
>
> Joe

Keep advancing through the park to get Cyclops and then getting to the
mansion unlocks a lot of others. Nightcrawler is one of the last.