GTA San Andreas - Where is two player option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krull

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2005
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

The packaging for this game says 1-2 players, but no system link support,
so how do my friend and I play it together? Thanks.

Krull wrote:
> The packaging for this game says 1-2 players, but no system link support,
> so how do my friend and I play it together? Thanks.

There are a number of two-player icons spread about the map. You won't
be able to do one of the regular missions together, but some of the
icons have goals for you to meet.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/575/575840p1.html

"Krull" <krull@carnage.com> wrote in message
> The packaging for this game says 1-2 players, but no system link support,
> so how do my friend and I play it together? Thanks.

hidden around the map are two player rampage and free roam icons, when you
hit these you can play with a buddy using the second controller. They're
kind of a let down if you ask me, I've done the rampages on the los santos
island and although fun for a little while, you dont get anything out of
them whatsoever, no goodies, no skill increases that I noticed, and it
doesnt go towards 100% completion.

Wurm

Grinder wrote:

>> The packaging for this game says 1-2 players, but no system link
>> support, so how do my friend and I play it together? Thanks.
>
> There are a number of two-player icons spread about the map. You
> won't be able to do one of the regular missions together, but some of
> the icons have goals for you to meet.
>
> http://faqs.ign.com/articles/575/575840p1.html

Thanks for this link (and thanks to Wurm also for replying). :)

if you would like to play two player , cjs house in ganton follow that street all the way down until u get to a big white really old house's on your right that meets at the end of big smokes house with no doors and walk threw and you need to jump a fence and will see a red icon walk threw it and on Ur duel shock 2 press start and theirs multiplayer.
no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS