Closed

GTA San Andreas - Where is two player option?

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

The packaging for this game says 1-2 players, but no system link support,
so how do my friend and I play it together? Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about andreas player option
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

    Krull wrote:
    > The packaging for this game says 1-2 players, but no system link support,
    > so how do my friend and I play it together? Thanks.

    There are a number of two-player icons spread about the map. You won't
    be able to do one of the regular missions together, but some of the
    icons have goals for you to meet.

    http://faqs.ign.com/articles/575/575840p1.html
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

    "Krull" <krull@carnage.com> wrote in message
    > The packaging for this game says 1-2 players, but no system link support,
    > so how do my friend and I play it together? Thanks.

    hidden around the map are two player rampage and free roam icons, when you
    hit these you can play with a buddy using the second controller. They're
    kind of a let down if you ask me, I've done the rampages on the los santos
    island and although fun for a little while, you dont get anything out of
    them whatsoever, no goodies, no skill increases that I noticed, and it
    doesnt go towards 100% completion.

    Wurm
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

    Grinder wrote:

    >> The packaging for this game says 1-2 players, but no system link
    >> support, so how do my friend and I play it together? Thanks.
    >
    > There are a number of two-player icons spread about the map. You
    > won't be able to do one of the regular missions together, but some of
    > the icons have goals for you to meet.
    >
    > http://faqs.ign.com/articles/575/575840p1.html

    Thanks for this link (and thanks to Wurm also for replying). :)
  4. if you would like to play two player , cjs house in ganton follow that street all the way down until u get to a big white really old house's on your right that meets at the end of big smokes house with no doors and walk threw and you need to jump a fence and will see a red icon walk threw it and on Ur duel shock 2 press start and theirs multiplayer.
    no problem

Console Gaming Games Microsoft Xbox Video Games