System Restore Windows problem

DeN

I have a problem with the size/fonts of the System Restore Windows;
In the very first window I have to use scroll bar; second one there
are scroll bar in the calendar and also in the tiny restore point
window. Fonts in those last two way to big.

Using XP HE in 1024x768 resolution on a 17" monitor.

After many tests, I suspect that the problem is related to the
horizontal & vertical spacing of desktop icons. I few weeks ago I
tried a 800x600 resolution and had those spacing reduce.

Now it seems I just can't get back to a larger spacing with the
1024x768 resolution without having problem with System Restore
windows.

It seems to me illogical that the spacing of desktop icons would be
related to my problem but...I'm lost

Comments appreciated...

(maybe a freeware to *easily manage all those settings related to
fonts, active/inactive windows, etc. in XP)

Den

DeN

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 09:01:35 -0500, Den
<den.lap##nospam##@caramail.com> wrote:

Ok I really found the problem but can't understand how those two can
be related and then don't know how to change text size in IE6 and
still be happy with system restore.

If I use normal and higher settings on the view/text size in IE6 it
will do a mess in the system restore windows. BTW to be able to change
the size of text I had to use "ignore fonts size in web page setting"

How can that be?