Expanding/Collapsing Win Explorer Folders

When I open Windows Explorer, it opens with My Documents expanded
and all else collapsed. I want to have it open with My Documents
collapsed and the main drives, C & D, expanded. Can this be done?

--
http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Customize-Expanding-Collapsing-Win-Explorer-Folders-ftopict241080.html

Edit the shortcut's "Target" to read;

%systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,C:\
or
%systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,D:\
or
%systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]