Expanding/Collapsing Win Explorer Folders

When I open Windows Explorer, it opens with My Documents expanded
and all else collapsed. I want to have it open with My Documents
collapsed and the main drives, C & D, expanded. Can this be done?

--
http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
Topic URL: http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Customize-Expanding-Collapsing-Win-Explorer-Folders-ftopict241080.html

    Edit the shortcut's "Target" to read;

    %systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,C:\
    or
    %systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,D:\
    or
    %systemroot%\explorer.exe /e,::{20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D}

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "deanvet" wrote:
    | When I open Windows Explorer, it opens with My Documents expanded
    | and all else collapsed. I want to have it open with My Documents
    | collapsed and the main drives, C & D, expanded. Can this be done?
    |
    | --
    | http://www.WindowsForumz.com/ This article was posted by author's request
    | Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet standards
    | Topic URL:
    http://www.WindowsForumz.com/Customize-Expanding-Collapsing-Win-Explorer-Folders-ftopict241080.html
    | Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse:
    http://www.WindowsForumz.com/eform.php?p=731736

Configuration Windows Explorer My Documents Explorer Customization Windows XP