CONROE release date moved (again)...but for beter ;)

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
actualy :cry: i thought it was cenroe all the time not conroe , lol so i didnt even know i had it wrong/mispelled :cry: , weird , i always thought i read about cenroe's lol not conroe's, thx for noticing it....mi culpa, mi magna culpa :wink:

TheGodfather

Distinguished
May 14, 2006
noooo dont want to launch it so fast cuz i wanna build new system and dont have cash right now

You think after july 14 there will be any conroe left or i will have to wait for new shipment?

1Tanker

Splendid
Apr 28, 2006
actualy :cry: i thought it was cenroe all the time not conroe , lol so i didnt even know i had it wrong/mispelled :cry: , weird , i always thought i read about cenroe's lol not conroe's, thx for noticing it....mi culpa, mi magna culpa :wink:
So..... you need eyeglasses, not a spellchecker. :wink:

the release date of ecnroe was moved back to the 14 of JUly (from the 27th)..beter for us :wink:

http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=32793

While an earlier release of Conroe would be nice I don't really trust the Inquirer as a news source. I prefer sites like Dailytech.com. I don't know of any other sites that corroborates the Inquirer's story.

illuminatirex

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2006
yup Your right lol i gues the above post :"So..... you need eyeglasses, not a spellchecker. " sums it all up ;) ...and my latin is a bit rusty :wink: , havent used it for atleast 4 or 5 years :wink: ....gues thats what hapens with those "dead languages"...theyr not being used ...much. :wink:

CptCpu

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2006
I feel you pain its almost bitter sweet. You want it but you don't well right away. I still need more cash. I still need the critical stuff like the ram, mb, cpu, but other than that i'm set well except for a new graphics card.