aberndt65

Honorable
May 15, 2012
I need to purchase desktop computers for power users at my place of business. I am looking for recommendations of the best performing desktop computers for users that have approximately 6 Excel Spreadsheets, 10 ERP Windows, Outlook and Internet Radio open at the same time. These users also use dual monitors. Computers need to run Windows 7 Professional, I prefer 64-bit. Thank you in advance for your help.

l0v3rboi

Honorable
Mar 30, 2012
Get an i7 ivy bridge with matching MoBo. I don't think those applications require discrete graphics so you should be fine with onboard.

I also think you should have dual drive set-up. One SSD for your said programs. One HDD for mass storage.

For a setup like this, all you really need is 400-500W PSU. Just make sure that it is from a good, reliable brand like Seasonic, Corsair, or OCZ.

If you need more help, please use the sticky on "how to ask for new build questions." I think that's what its called. It just provides us with more information on what you actually want. Its right on top of the page. Thanks.

aberndt65

Honorable
May 15, 2012

Thank you for your advice. I created a new topic using the template. I will research the recommendations you have proposed.