Tags:
Last response: in CPUs
September 2, 2012 7:14:30 PM

HI GUYS , first i have
i7 3770k WITH intel thermal solution rts2011LC
g1.sniper3
GTX 670 FTW
CROSAIR 4*4

my problem is my CPU get heat up my idle is around 35 to 40 but whn i play Battlefield 3 it reach around 55 to 60

and when i try p95 blind test of every thing it gets to 60 to 62

what do you think guys

More about : plz cpu heat

a c 283 à CPUs
September 2, 2012 7:16:31 PM

Those temps are fine.
September 2, 2012 7:23:02 PM

excuse me how is it fine i thought 60 is danger line and dont you think it'd high since i have intel thermal solution ? i heard people overclock with those thing and i got 60 already with out overclock!!!
Related resources
a c 283 à CPUs
September 2, 2012 7:25:26 PM

Nawaf said:
how is it fine i thought 60 is danger line and dont you think it'd high since i have intel thermal solution ? i heard people overclock with those thing and i got 60 already !!!

No, danger line would be 90C+ (and it wouldn't even throttle until nearly 100C).

It is a bit warmer than I would expect with that cooler, but it's not bad at all (certainly not as bad as the stock cooler would be).
September 3, 2012 2:41:09 PM

DJDeCiBeL said:
No, danger line would be 90C+ (and it wouldn't even throttle until nearly 100C).

It is a bit warmer than I would expect with that cooler, but it's not bad at all (certainly not as bad as the stock cooler would be).

so you think it's warmer than usual soo what is the usual temps for them?

and why do you think it's warmer!?

Best solution

a c 283 à CPUs
September 3, 2012 5:53:38 PM

Nawaf said:
so you think it's warmer than usual soo what is the usual temps for them?

and why do you think it's warmer!?

At stock, with that cooler, I'd expect high 50's, at the absolute coolest (that's what I meant by a "bit" warmer), so you're not far off, honestly.

And there could be many reasons for that, but since it's only a few degrees off, it's not worth worrying about.

You have to remember that Ivy CPU's run hot. They're not as bad at stock speeds as they are overclocked, but they just can't dissipate heat as well as the Sandy CPU's (for a couple reasons).

You're looking great, as far as I'm concerned.
September 3, 2012 9:57:11 PM

Best answer selected by Nawaf.
!