Request Titles of the Best Xbox racing game.

I know it is just a sim, but on some of the games I take corners at
30-40 miles an hour and I can't keep the car on the road.
I know this doesn't happen with the cars I drive.
So I'm looking for a game with true to life car responses.
Also, I"m looking for a game/sim where I can race any car on any track
w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
I have: Forza
NFS 2: HP
Juiced
Test Drive....something.
Off Road.

Suggestions.

QB
8 answers Last reply
More about request titles xbox racing game

    Irving wrote:
    > I know it is just a sim, but on some of the games I take corners at
    > 30-40 miles an hour and I can't keep the car on the road.
    > I know this doesn't happen with the cars I drive.
    > So I'm looking for a game with true to life car responses.
    > Also, I"m looking for a game/sim where I can race any car on any track
    > w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
    > I have: Forza
    > NFS 2: HP
    > Juiced
    > Test Drive....something.
    > Off Road.
    >
    > Suggestions.

    You have some of the worst racers on the Xbox. Only Forza is any good
    at all. I think you would be happier with arcade-style racers; I would
    recommend Outrun 2 and Burnout 3: Takedown. They're both cheap, you
    shouldn't have to spend more than $35 between the two.

    Rallisport Challenge 2 for sure

    http://www.vinlandphotography.com
    http://www.nfsportsweekly.com
    "Irving" <Irving@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I know it is just a sim, but on some of the games I take corners at
    > 30-40 miles an hour and I can't keep the car on the road.
    > I know this doesn't happen with the cars I drive.
    > So I'm looking for a game with true to life car responses.
    > Also, I"m looking for a game/sim where I can race any car on any track
    > w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
    > I have: Forza
    > NFS 2: HP
    > Juiced
    > Test Drive....something.
    > Off Road.
    >
    > Suggestions.
    >
    > QB

    "Irving" <Irving@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I know it is just a sim, but on some of the games I take corners at
    > 30-40 miles an hour and I can't keep the car on the road.
    > I know this doesn't happen with the cars I drive.
    > So I'm looking for a game with true to life car responses.
    > Also, I"m looking for a game/sim where I can race any car on any track
    > w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
    > I have: Forza
    > NFS 2: HP
    > Juiced
    > Test Drive....something.
    > Off Road.

    Toca 2

    > w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
    > I have: Forza
    > NFS 2: HP
    > Juiced
    > Test Drive....something.
    > Off Road.
    >
    > Suggestions.

    Toca Race Driver 2

    --
    terry v
    GT: terryfied

    "terry vickers" <terry@REMOVEterryv.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
    >> I have: Forza
    >> NFS 2: HP
    >> Juiced
    >> Test Drive....something.
    >> Off Road.
    >>
    >> Suggestions.
    >
    > Toca Race Driver 2
    >
    > --
    > terry v
    > GT: terryfied

    I agree Toca 2 is excellent, I'd also suggest Rallisport Challenge 2
    excellent sense of speed, Colin McRae Rally, Project Gotham 2 and IndyCar
    series 2005 in addition to Forza which you already have.

    Jay J wrote:
    > "terry vickers" <terry@REMOVEterryv.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>>w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
    >>>I have: Forza
    >>>NFS 2: HP
    >>>Juiced
    >>>Test Drive....something.
    >>>Off Road.
    >>>
    >>>Suggestions.
    >>
    >>Toca Race Driver 2
    >>
    >>--
    >>terry v
    >>GT: terryfied
    >

    > I agree Toca 2 is excellent, I'd also suggest Rallisport Challenge 2
    > excellent sense of speed, Colin McRae Rally, Project Gotham 2 and IndyCar
    > series 2005 in addition to Forza which you already have.

    I would only recommend any of those if I was a dumbass and didn't read
    the OP. Love them all myself, but someone who is complaining about
    turning at only 40-50 mph and losing control of the car isn't going to
    be too jazzed about any of these.

    why has noone suggest project gotham 2 ?

    it's not a fantastic sim but it's still pretty good... if you want
    proper realism, try live for speed on PC... multiplayer, difficult and
    stressful, but SO rewarding when you win a race! www.liveforspeed.net

    "Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    > Toca 2

    aka "V8 Supercars 2" in Australia and New Zealand.

    Awesome game. More forgiving (i.e. not as hard to drive) than FORZA.
    More realistic handling the Project Gotham Racing 2.

    grol

Console Gaming Games Xbox Video Games