Request Titles of the Best Xbox racing game.

Last response: in Video Games
July 28, 2005 12:58:32 AM

I know it is just a sim, but on some of the games I take corners at
30-40 miles an hour and I can't keep the car on the road.
I know this doesn't happen with the cars I drive.
So I'm looking for a game with true to life car responses.
Also, I"m looking for a game/sim where I can race any car on any track
w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
I have: Forza
NFS 2: HP
Juiced
Test Drive....something.
Off Road.

Suggestions.

QB
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 12:58:33 AM

Irving wrote:
> I know it is just a sim, but on some of the games I take corners at
> 30-40 miles an hour and I can't keep the car on the road.
> I know this doesn't happen with the cars I drive.
> So I'm looking for a game with true to life car responses.
> Also, I"m looking for a game/sim where I can race any car on any track
> w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
> I have: Forza
> NFS 2: HP
> Juiced
> Test Drive....something.
> Off Road.
>
> Suggestions.

You have some of the worst racers on the Xbox. Only Forza is any good
at all. I think you would be happier with arcade-style racers; I would
recommend Outrun 2 and Burnout 3: Takedown. They're both cheap, you
shouldn't have to spend more than $35 between the two.
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 8:15:48 AM

Rallisport Challenge 2 for sure

http://www.vinlandphotography.com
http://www.nfsportsweekly.com
"Irving" <Irving@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I know it is just a sim, but on some of the games I take corners at
> 30-40 miles an hour and I can't keep the car on the road.
> I know this doesn't happen with the cars I drive.
> So I'm looking for a game with true to life car responses.
> Also, I"m looking for a game/sim where I can race any car on any track
> w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
> I have: Forza
> NFS 2: HP
> Juiced
> Test Drive....something.
> Off Road.
>
> Suggestions.
>
> QB
July 28, 2005 12:01:13 PM

"Irving" <Irving@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I know it is just a sim, but on some of the games I take corners at
> 30-40 miles an hour and I can't keep the car on the road.
> I know this doesn't happen with the cars I drive.
> So I'm looking for a game with true to life car responses.
> Also, I"m looking for a game/sim where I can race any car on any track
> w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
> I have: Forza
> NFS 2: HP
> Juiced
> Test Drive....something.
> Off Road.

Toca 2
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 2:58:45 PM

> w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
> I have: Forza
> NFS 2: HP
> Juiced
> Test Drive....something.
> Off Road.
>
> Suggestions.

Toca Race Driver 2

--
terry v
GT: terryfied

"terry vickers" <terry@REMOVEterryv.co.uk> wrote in message
>> w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
>> I have: Forza
>> NFS 2: HP
>> Juiced
>> Test Drive....something.
>> Off Road.
>>
>> Suggestions.
>
> Toca Race Driver 2
>
> --
> terry v
> GT: terryfied

I agree Toca 2 is excellent, I'd also suggest Rallisport Challenge 2
excellent sense of speed, Colin McRae Rally, Project Gotham 2 and IndyCar
series 2005 in addition to Forza which you already have.
Anonymous
July 28, 2005 2:58:47 PM

Jay J wrote:
> "terry vickers" <terry@REMOVEterryv.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>>w/o having to UNLOCK it first.
>>>I have: Forza
>>>NFS 2: HP
>>>Juiced
>>>Test Drive....something.
>>>Off Road.
>>>
>>>Suggestions.
>>
>>Toca Race Driver 2
>>
>>--
>>terry v
>>GT: terryfied
>

> I agree Toca 2 is excellent, I'd also suggest Rallisport Challenge 2
> excellent sense of speed, Colin McRae Rally, Project Gotham 2 and IndyCar
> series 2005 in addition to Forza which you already have.

I would only recommend any of those if I was a dumbass and didn't read
the OP. Love them all myself, but someone who is complaining about
turning at only 40-50 mph and losing control of the car isn't going to
be too jazzed about any of these.
Anonymous
July 29, 2005 12:09:04 AM

why has noone suggest project gotham 2 ?

it's not a fantastic sim but it's still pretty good... if you want
proper realism, try live for speed on PC... multiplayer, difficult and
stressful, but SO rewarding when you win a race! www.liveforspeed.net
Anonymous
July 30, 2005 6:40:14 PM

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Toca 2

aka "V8 Supercars 2" in Australia and New Zealand.

Awesome game. More forgiving (i.e. not as hard to drive) than FORZA.
More realistic handling the Project Gotham Racing 2.

grol
!