sad little egos

Last response: in Video Games
January 19, 2005 8:48:58 PM

years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
OC

More about : sad egos

Anonymous
January 21, 2005 10:00:01 AM

<Old Chieftain> wrote in message
> years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
> good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
> Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
> OC

Some things never change, eh?

MadBomma®
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 2:09:34 AM

<Old Chieftain> wrote in message
> years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
> good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
> Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
> OC

Ever think of getting counceling over this?
Hey i got kicked out of art class alot, but
i am not gonna firebomb the school. But i worry about that kind of thing
from you.

Dr Ruth
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 12:27:52 PM

"TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote in message
news:o YfId.137970$8l.28216@pd7tw1no...

| <Old Chieftain> wrote in message
| > years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
| > good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
| > Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb
anymore....
| > OC
|
| Ever think of getting counceling over this?
| Hey i got kicked out of art class alot, but
| i am not gonna firebomb the school. But i worry about that kind of
thing
| from you.
|
| Dr Ruth

Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if he
was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which is
how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
place.
OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it not
just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 8:42:38 PM

>Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if he
>was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
>constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which is
>how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
>place.
>OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it not
>just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?

no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
freinds aren't the power structure. And no I don't play smacky on
other servers and only did there as part of the fighting and I have
played there many times under other names without getting kicked I
just forget and don't change the usr name sometimes. I was wrong with
some of the things I said durring the flame war phase of the whole
sordid mess, I apologized. but till the ban be lifted I won't consider
the issue settled. I blieve in redemption, and I don't have to like
Villy as a person to play civil on the server when were on together.
In all likely hood I would get on after the ban's lifted play for a
week and move on.
OC
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 8:42:45 PM

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:09:34 GMT, "TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote:

><Old Chieftain> wrote in message
>> years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
>> good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
>> Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
>> OC
>
>Ever think of getting counceling over this?
>Hey i got kicked out of art class alot, but
>i am not gonna firebomb the school. But i worry about that kind of thing
>from you.
>
>Dr Ruth

who are you and how are you even involved?
Anonymous
January 22, 2005 8:42:46 PM

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:27:52 -0800, "MikeM"
<mike@_NOSPAM_snowsummit.com> wrote:

>"TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote in message
>news:o YfId.137970$8l.28216@pd7tw1no...
>|
>| <Old Chieftain> wrote in message
>| > years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
>| > good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
>| > Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb
>anymore....
>| > OC
>|
>| Ever think of getting counceling over this?
>| Hey i got kicked out of art class alot, but
>| i am not gonna firebomb the school. But i worry about that kind of
>thing
>| from you.
>|
>| Dr Ruth
>|

>Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if he
>was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
>constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which is
>how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
>place.
>OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it not
>just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?

no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
freinds aren't the power structure. And no I don't play smacky on
other servers and only did there as part of the fighting and I have
played there many times under other names without getting kicked I
just forget and don't change the usr name sometimes. I was wrong with
some of the things I said durring the flame war phase of the whole
sordid mess, I apologized. but till the ban be lifted I won't consider
the issue settled. I blieve in redemption, and I don't have to like
Villy as a person to play civil on the server when were on together.
In all likely hood I would get on after the ban's lifted play for a
week and move on.
OC
Anonymous
January 23, 2005 2:54:14 AM

" no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
freinds aren't the power structure. "

Like most rebels??
So what, your Han Solo now?

Admiral Ackbar
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 11:59:30 AM

> " no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
> freinds aren't the power structure. "
>
> Like most rebels??
> So what, your Han Solo now?

No, must be a lonely guy looking for attention. It takes all kinds.
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 12:27:37 PM

Post in a public forum, then wonder why the public respond?
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 8:13:03 PM

bahahahahahahaha

"TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote in message

> " no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
> freinds aren't the power structure. "
>
> Like most rebels??
> So what, your Han Solo now?
>

> Admiral Ackbar

Anonymous
January 24, 2005 8:38:00 PM

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:54:14 GMT, "TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote:

>" no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
>freinds aren't the power structure. "
>
>Like most rebels??
>So what, your Han Solo now?

Why? You crusing for a role as princess Leia?
Anonymous
January 24, 2005 8:39:24 PM

On 24 Jan 2005 09:27:37 -0800, "tangerine_sedge"
<tangerine_sedge@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Post in a public forum, then wonder why the public respond?
what the hell are you talking about? silly usenet 'noob'.
Anonymous
January 25, 2005 11:39:59 AM

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:48:58 -0600, Old Chieftain wrote:

>years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
>good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
>Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
>OC

You must be talking about a FHA server. Go find another one, there
are plenty. FHA will eventually fade into obvlian
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 11:12:12 AM

> Why? You crusing for a role as princess Leia?

You should be cruising for a spell checker.
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 12:23:44 PM

oooh, the bg guy called me a usenet noob....
do you think Usenet is a private place?
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 1:07:54 PM

| >Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if
he
| >was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
| >constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which
is
| >how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
| >place.
| >OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it
not
| >just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?
| >
| no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
| freinds aren't the power structure. And no I don't play smacky on
| other servers and only did there as part of the fighting and I have
| played there many times under other names without getting kicked I
| just forget and don't change the usr name sometimes. I was wrong with
| some of the things I said durring the flame war phase of the whole
| sordid mess, I apologized. but till the ban be lifted I won't consider
| the issue settled. I blieve in redemption, and I don't have to like
| Villy as a person to play civil on the server when were on together.
| In all likely hood I would get on after the ban's lifted play for a
| week and move on.
| OC

Being as I was part of the whole sordid mess as you put it and was
subjected to personal attacks by you not only on the servers but here in
open forum and before the public community as a whole. I can say you
waited far to long to afford any of us your weak and pathetic apologies.
You even went as far as to slur and wish me and my family ill will. My
family is a very old family that comes from both Ireland and Scotland
and should consider your trespasses a very vile thing. But as you put it
I am a better man than most about this and forgive you your
transgressions to me. But that doesn't mean I want to go and spend time
with you.

-=Revenge=-
January 27, 2005 7:36:32 AM

Old Chieftain wrote:
>>Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if he
>>was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
>>constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which is
>>how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
>>place.
>>OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it not
>>just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?
>>

> no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
> freinds aren't the power structure. And no I don't play smacky on
> other servers and only did there as part of the fighting and I have
> played there many times under other names without getting kicked I
> just forget and don't change the usr name sometimes. I was wrong with
> some of the things I said durring the flame war phase of the whole
> sordid mess, I apologized. but till the ban be lifted I won't consider
> the issue settled. I blieve in redemption, and I don't have to like
> Villy as a person to play civil on the server when were on together.
> In all likely hood I would get on after the ban's lifted play for a
> week and move on.
> OC

we ( the [AGB] ) still remember the below the belt attack on Horace.
and the Gaelic drop dead reference at Revenge.
IE; the assorted very nasty posts here last January.
I thought at first, they were spoofed by somebody else,
but they were yours, you never complained
that somebody was doing it in your name.
nothing stopping you visting AGB servers and playing anon,
but if we get a whiff of who you are, then BANNED.
time to get another CD, key etc.
[AGB] malcolm
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 8:39:26 PM

> nothing stopping you visting AGB servers and playing anon,
> but if we get a whiff of who you are, then BANNED.
> time to get another CD, key etc.
> [AGB] malcolm

There is no way is parents are going to buy him another game.
At least not until he cleans his room!!!!

Tylor
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 10:26:13 PM

On 26 Jan 2005 09:23:44 -0800, "tangerine_sedge"
<tangerine_sedge@hotmail.com> wrote:

>oooh, the bg guy called me a usenet noob....
>do you think Usenet is a private place?
Yes, and it belongs to me - now get off my lawn ya gobshitte puke.
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 10:28:08 PM

...snip.
>time to get another CD, key etc.
>[AGB] malcolm

fortunatelt the price keeps droping, time to pick up a few.
OC
!