sad little egos

years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
OC
20 answers Last reply
More about egos

    <Old Chieftain> wrote in message
    > years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
    > good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
    > Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
    > OC

    Some things never change, eh?

    MadBomma®

    <Old Chieftain> wrote in message
    > years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
    > good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
    > Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
    > OC

    Ever think of getting counceling over this?
    Hey i got kicked out of art class alot, but
    i am not gonna firebomb the school. But i worry about that kind of thing
    from you.

    Dr Ruth

    "TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote in message

    | <Old Chieftain> wrote in message
    | > years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
    | > good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
    | > Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb
    anymore....
    | > OC
    |
    | Ever think of getting counceling over this?
    | Hey i got kicked out of art class alot, but
    | i am not gonna firebomb the school. But i worry about that kind of
    thing
    | from you.
    |
    | Dr Ruth

    Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if he
    was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
    constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which is
    how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
    place.
    OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it not
    just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    >Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if he
    >was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
    >constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which is
    >how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
    >place.
    >OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it not
    >just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?

    no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
    freinds aren't the power structure. And no I don't play smacky on
    other servers and only did there as part of the fighting and I have
    played there many times under other names without getting kicked I
    just forget and don't change the usr name sometimes. I was wrong with
    some of the things I said durring the flame war phase of the whole
    sordid mess, I apologized. but till the ban be lifted I won't consider
    the issue settled. I blieve in redemption, and I don't have to like
    Villy as a person to play civil on the server when were on together.
    In all likely hood I would get on after the ban's lifted play for a
    week and move on.
    OC
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 23:09:34 GMT, "TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote:

    ><Old Chieftain> wrote in message
    >> years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
    >> good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
    >> Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
    >> OC
    >
    >Ever think of getting counceling over this?
    >Hey i got kicked out of art class alot, but
    >i am not gonna firebomb the school. But i worry about that kind of thing
    >from you.
    >
    >Dr Ruth

    who are you and how are you even involved?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 09:27:52 -0800, "MikeM"
    <mike@_NOSPAM_snowsummit.com> wrote:

    >"TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote in message
    >|
    >| <Old Chieftain> wrote in message
    >| > years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
    >| > good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
    >| > Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb
    >anymore....
    >| > OC
    >|
    >| Ever think of getting counceling over this?
    >| Hey i got kicked out of art class alot, but
    >| i am not gonna firebomb the school. But i worry about that kind of
    >thing
    >| from you.
    >|
    >| Dr Ruth
    >|

    >Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if he
    >was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
    >constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which is
    >how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
    >place.
    >OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it not
    >just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?

    no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
    freinds aren't the power structure. And no I don't play smacky on
    other servers and only did there as part of the fighting and I have
    played there many times under other names without getting kicked I
    just forget and don't change the usr name sometimes. I was wrong with
    some of the things I said durring the flame war phase of the whole
    sordid mess, I apologized. but till the ban be lifted I won't consider
    the issue settled. I blieve in redemption, and I don't have to like
    Villy as a person to play civil on the server when were on together.
    In all likely hood I would get on after the ban's lifted play for a
    week and move on.
    OC
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    " no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
    freinds aren't the power structure. "

    Like most rebels??
    So what, your Han Solo now?

    Admiral Ackbar
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    > " no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
    > freinds aren't the power structure. "
    >
    > Like most rebels??
    > So what, your Han Solo now?

    No, must be a lonely guy looking for attention. It takes all kinds.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Post in a public forum, then wonder why the public respond?
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    bahahahahahahaha

    "TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote in message

    > " no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
    > freinds aren't the power structure. "
    >
    > Like most rebels??
    > So what, your Han Solo now?
    >

    > Admiral Ackbar

  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 23:54:14 GMT, "TylorB" <sol@rosenburg.ca> wrote:

    >" no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
    >freinds aren't the power structure. "
    >
    >Like most rebels??
    >So what, your Han Solo now?

    Why? You crusing for a role as princess Leia?
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On 24 Jan 2005 09:27:37 -0800, "tangerine_sedge"
    <tangerine_sedge@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >Post in a public forum, then wonder why the public respond?
    what the hell are you talking about? silly usenet 'noob'.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:48:58 -0600, Old Chieftain wrote:

    >years later you won't let me in your server? how sad -I was being a
    >good boy. You could haave had the stones to tell me who you were.
    >Hellfire the people I was fighting with aren't even in agb anymore....
    >OC

    You must be talking about a FHA server. Go find another one, there
    are plenty. FHA will eventually fade into obvlian
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    > Why? You crusing for a role as princess Leia?

    You should be cruising for a spell checker.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    oooh, the bg guy called me a usenet noob....
    do you think Usenet is a private place?
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    | >Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if
    he
    | >was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
    | >constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which
    is
    | >how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
    | >place.
    | >OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it
    not
    | >just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?
    | >
    | no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
    | freinds aren't the power structure. And no I don't play smacky on
    | other servers and only did there as part of the fighting and I have
    | played there many times under other names without getting kicked I
    | just forget and don't change the usr name sometimes. I was wrong with
    | some of the things I said durring the flame war phase of the whole
    | sordid mess, I apologized. but till the ban be lifted I won't consider
    | the issue settled. I blieve in redemption, and I don't have to like
    | Villy as a person to play civil on the server when were on together.
    | In all likely hood I would get on after the ban's lifted play for a
    | week and move on.
    | OC

    Being as I was part of the whole sordid mess as you put it and was
    subjected to personal attacks by you not only on the servers but here in
    open forum and before the public community as a whole. I can say you
    waited far to long to afford any of us your weak and pathetic apologies.
    You even went as far as to slur and wish me and my family ill will. My
    family is a very old family that comes from both Ireland and Scotland
    and should consider your trespasses a very vile thing. But as you put it
    I am a better man than most about this and forgive you your
    transgressions to me. But that doesn't mean I want to go and spend time
    with you.

    -=Revenge=-
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    Old Chieftain wrote:
    >>Funny though that the people he offended are actually still at AGB if he
    >>was to use a name we didn't recognize he would still get kicked as he
    >>constantly plays like an idiot and brings attention to himself which is
    >>how he got kicked from AGB and banned from our servers in the first
    >>place.
    >>OC if you are playing on other servers and not being kicked might it not
    >>just be in your better interest to stay on those servers?
    >>

    > no I still have friends and supporters there. but like most rebels my
    > freinds aren't the power structure. And no I don't play smacky on
    > other servers and only did there as part of the fighting and I have
    > played there many times under other names without getting kicked I
    > just forget and don't change the usr name sometimes. I was wrong with
    > some of the things I said durring the flame war phase of the whole
    > sordid mess, I apologized. but till the ban be lifted I won't consider
    > the issue settled. I blieve in redemption, and I don't have to like
    > Villy as a person to play civil on the server when were on together.
    > In all likely hood I would get on after the ban's lifted play for a
    > week and move on.
    > OC

    we ( the [AGB] ) still remember the below the belt attack on Horace.
    and the Gaelic drop dead reference at Revenge.
    IE; the assorted very nasty posts here last January.
    I thought at first, they were spoofed by somebody else,
    but they were yours, you never complained
    that somebody was doing it in your name.
    nothing stopping you visting AGB servers and playing anon,
    but if we get a whiff of who you are, then BANNED.
    time to get another CD, key etc.
    [AGB] malcolm
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    > nothing stopping you visting AGB servers and playing anon,
    > but if we get a whiff of who you are, then BANNED.
    > time to get another CD, key etc.
    > [AGB] malcolm

    There is no way is parents are going to buy him another game.
    At least not until he cleans his room!!!!

    Tylor
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    On 26 Jan 2005 09:23:44 -0800, "tangerine_sedge"
    <tangerine_sedge@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >oooh, the bg guy called me a usenet noob....
    >do you think Usenet is a private place?
    Yes, and it belongs to me - now get off my lawn ya gobshitte puke.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

    ...snip.
    >time to get another CD, key etc.
    >[AGB] malcolm

    fortunatelt the price keeps droping, time to pick up a few.
    OC

Games Servers Video Games