customizing users windows

I am new to newsgroups so I hope I am doing the right thing! I have a
question about customizing users windows. Can anyone help?
2 answers Last reply
More about customizing users windows

    felp1735 wrote:
    > I am new to newsgroups so I hope I am doing the right thing! I have a
    > question about customizing users windows. Can anyone help?

    Post the details of what you wish to do. The more details the better.

    --

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

    "Ronnie Vernon MVP" wrote:

    > felp1735 wrote:
    > > I am new to newsgroups so I hope I am doing the right thing! I have a
    > > question about customizing users windows. Can anyone help?
    >
    > Post the details of what you wish to do. The more details the better.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Ronnie Vernon
    > Microsoft MVP
    > Windows Shell/User
    > I am using Windows XP home edition. When I download a program in my window (I am the administrator), it also shows up in the other users windows. In Win 98, if you downloaded something in your window it would not show up in the other user windows. Am I doing something wrong or what do I need to do so programs will not show up in other users windows?

Configuration Newsgroup Microsoft Customization Windows XP