Core i5 3570k BF3

Hey, i want to know if the core i5 3570k will run BF3 smoothly at stock speeds or if OC will be needed.
9 answers Last reply
More about core 3570k
  1. It will run assuming you have a decent GPU smoothly med-high settings with some AA.

Integrated, probably on low with AA off or near there.
  2. Whether BF3 will run smoothly will also depend upon your choice of graphics card(s). By itself the 3570k will flounder at most games. If purchasing a k processor, you'll want to overclock - only real reason to buy the k. Will it make a perceptable difference in BF3? I believe so, but how much will depend upon graphics card choice.
    I know, not much help...
  3. I recently ordered my pc and it is equiped with the AMD HD 7970 3GB.
  4. your CPU and GPU are high-end. So why worry?? See for yourself the performance of your PC in systemrequirementlabs.com for any given game
  5. amdman599 said:
    I recently ordered my pc and it is equiped with the AMD HD 7970 3GB.

Oh my, yeah, you'll breeze through any game with that setup.
  6. 60% utilisation on a 3570k @4.3Ghz at 2048x1152 so yes easily. with teamspeak, and various monitoring bits and bobs on a second screen.
  7. Psh, you won't have a problem.

Scroll down to your resolution (I'm gonna assume you have a monitor with a res of 1920x1080 or greater with a PC such as that)...

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7970-ghz-edition-review-benchmark,3232-8.html
  8. as long as you have a decent gpu yah
  9. awsomepcgamer said:
    as long as you have a decent gpu yah

He'll have a 7970. He'll be just fine, lol.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Battlefield Intel i5 Core