customizing window users

In windows 98, when you loaded a program, it only stayed in your window. In
windows xp, I am the admin. and I downloaded aim for my son and it appeared
in all other user windows. How can I avoid this in the future? I just wanted
it to stay in my sons window.

Hi,

Here are a couple of choices.

Restrict Users from Running Specific Applications
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#xp_restrict

Restrict Programs from Running Per User (Home or Pro)

Regards,
Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
http://dts-l.org/