customizing window users

In windows 98, when you loaded a program, it only stayed in your window. In
windows xp, I am the admin. and I downloaded aim for my son and it appeared
in all other user windows. How can I avoid this in the future? I just wanted
it to stay in my sons window.
1 answer Last reply
More about customizing window users

    Hi,

    Here are a couple of choices.

    Restrict Users from Running Specific Applications
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_a.htm#xp_restrict

    Restrict Programs from Running Per User (Home or Pro)

    Regards,
    Bert Kinney [MS-MVP DTS]
    http://dts-l.org/

    felp1735 wrote:
    > In windows 98, when you loaded a program, it only stayed
    > in your window. In windows xp, I am the admin. and I
    > downloaded aim for my son and it appeared in all other
    > user windows. How can I avoid this in the future? I just
    > wanted it to stay in my sons window.

Configuration Customization Windows XP