New Build reusing GTX 460

eskato

Honorable
May 15, 2012
Hello,
I want to build a new gaming PC, and I already have a GTX 460 from my previous computer. (it's a Gigabyte OC 1Gb) I'd really like to reuse my GTX460, which I think is still a good graphic card, and I'm thinking of buying another one to use in SLI.
I have chosen a few components and I'd like to be sure that everything is compatible. Also if you have some advice for better components of the same price, don't hesitate to comment!

Approximate Purchase Date: This month or the next one
Budget Range: £800-£900
System Usage: Gaming and programming
Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS
Preferred Website for Parts: none so far...
Overclocking: probably a little
SLI: yes
Monitor Resolution: 1920*1080

Details:
case: Antec 1100 (I'd like something smaller than 900 and 1200, which seem huge, but is it cool enough? and what about the noise?)
PSU: Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 (or 850)
motherboard: Asus Maximus V GENE (it's a mATX, so the 2 GTX will be very close to each others, is that a problem?)
CPU: i5 3750K (or i5 2500K)
GPU: SLI GTX 460 (is it just me or are they becoming rare?)
RAM: 8 Gb DDR3 1600Mhz (any advice?)
SSD: OCZ Agility 120Gb
HD: Western Digital 1To
DVD reader: (can I do without one?)

My main concerns are on the case, PSU and motherboard because I don't have much experience with them. But I'd like them to be reusable when the other components will grow old.
Thank you.

eskato

Honorable
May 15, 2012
Sorry to post this thread again.
I had an error message every time I tried to upload it : "The site is temporarily unavailable. Please come back soon. "
Can someone delete one the duplicated thread?
thanks

eskato

Honorable
May 15, 2012
Sorry to post this thread again.
I had an error message every time I tried to upload it : "The site is temporarily unavailable. Please come back soon. "
Can someone delete one the duplicated thread?
thanks