Cop Killing video games

robin

People are being totally bass ackwards about violent video
games. If you have someone so psychotic that they can't
tell the difference between killing real people, and killing
people on a TV screen; then by all means give them all of
the violent video games they can stand. It will satiate
their desire to kill, while keeping them safely off of the
streets.

i agree.
people kill people
not video games
"Robin" <robinandtami@nospam.com> wrote in message
> People are being totally bass ackwards about violent video games. If you
> have someone so psychotic that they can't tell the difference between
> killing real people, and killing people on a TV screen; then by all means
> give them all of the violent video games they can stand. It will satiate
> their desire to kill, while keeping them safely off of the streets.

>> People are being totally bass ackwards about violent video games. If you
>> have someone so psychotic that they can't tell the difference between
>> killing real people, and killing people on a TV screen; then by all means
>> give them all of the violent video games they can stand. It will satiate
>> their desire to kill, while keeping them safely off of the streets.
>>

>i agree.
> people kill people
> not video games

Not true, sometimes I kill video games. :)

wlfiend schrieb:
> i agree.
> people kill people
> not video games

That slogan olny works if you are the NRA and the video game industry
isn't know to be a big political lobbying machine.

Nonetheless they'll have to take GTA from my cold dead hands!! (just
kidding)

TRENDING THREADS