system clock

does anyone know if its possible and how to go about making the clock on the
taskbar show the seconds also ?
2 answers Last reply
More about system clock

    Balkoth wrote:
    > does anyone know if its possible and how to go about making the clock
    > on the taskbar show the seconds also ?

    Cannot be done, however, there are third party clocks out there that are
    free and will do what you want. One is the Round Clock which is part of the
    old Windows 95 Powertoys. This will still work with XP.

    Windows 95 Power Toys Set :
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/WUToys/W95PwrToysSet/Default.asp

    --

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

    Balkoth wrote:

    > does anyone know if its possible and how to go about making the clock on the
    > taskbar show the seconds also ?

    Download TClockEx.

    posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
    of this message.