  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
December 26, 2004 3:39:03 AM

does anyone know if its possible and how to go about making the clock on the
taskbar show the seconds also ?

More about : system clock

Anonymous
December 26, 2004 12:21:09 PM

Balkoth wrote:
> does anyone know if its possible and how to go about making the clock
> on the taskbar show the seconds also ?

Cannot be done, however, there are third party clocks out there that are
free and will do what you want. One is the Round Clock which is part of the
old Windows 95 Powertoys. This will still work with XP.

Windows 95 Power Toys Set :
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/W...

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

Balkoth wrote:

> does anyone know if its possible and how to go about making the clock on the
> taskbar show the seconds also ?

Download TClockEx.

posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
of this message.
!