G3 bluring pictures

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
July 7, 2005 2:38:43 PM

My Canon G3 recently started producing blured pictures. The camera is over
3 years old and never did this before. I suspect that the autofocus is not
working properly. I make it a habit to press half way down on the button
to prefocus before snapping the picture, but I still get blurring. Do I
need a new camera?
Jack

More about : bluring pictures

Anonymous
July 7, 2005 3:18:44 PM

Jack wrote:
> My Canon G3 recently started producing blured pictures. The camera is over
> 3 years old and never did this before. I suspect that the autofocus is not
> working properly. I make it a habit to press half way down on the button
> to prefocus before snapping the picture, but I still get blurring. Do I
> need a new camera?
> Jack

Dunno, but you might try manual focussing for a bit. Also, remove the
battery for 10 minutes or so if you havne't already.

--
John McWilliams
!