Best Place to get a fulyl customizable PC

guessoso

Honorable
May 16, 2012
I have another thread in here. Looks like I am paying about a $400 premium over building it myself. As stated, I do NOT want to be bothered building a PC.

Anyone know an online company that is better? I would be hesitant to use a local computer shop that is not local to Northern Virginia (cause I would want to walk in and talk to them). So I would want someone more well known.

I would need a company that lets me pick my parts in more fine grained detail. Most let you pick from a list. For some reason, all the shops I saw make you spend alot of money to get RAID. RAID is built into the motherboard,its 1 more Hard Drive, and its not alot of work for them to set up. So this limits who I can use.

I want to keep my price down.

go to NCIX. it costs 50 per build. all you have to do is put all your computer parts into the shopping cart and click the assembly opton and you are good to go. you can also call them directly if you need to specify how you want to configure your system. the will install windows 7 for you too. they install all your divers and make sue your system arrives in one piece.

the also do a very good job with cable management so no worries.

for 75$ , they will build your system slightly faster and will make sure if you have lights, they will put them in properly. Plus the 75$ option, they will include a 48 hr burn to make sure nothing fails