Closed Solved

NEWEGG JUST SLASHED PRICES ON FERMI IN USA!!!

Newegg just dropped prices on the Fermi cards by 30-50 dollars, hell yeah you know what that means... THE GREEN MEAN FIGHTIN MACHINE NVIDIAS KEPLER IS COMING!!! CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE GREEN TEAMS BEEN COOKIN? :o :o :bounce: :o :o

Seriously hell F+%($*! YEAH!!! Newegg doesn't do stuff like this until the last second, so Im pretty sure KEPLER is coming, feel free to correct me but I think this is a good sign.

580s for 400, 3 GB 580s for 480 dang those are good deals, should I wait and see what Kepler does or buy these great cards for cheap?

Also here are some new pics of Kepler, dont know if these are legit or not, but the price cut at NEWEGG IS!!!

S&I# man I am so excited!

New PICS!!!

http://www.guru3d.com/news/new-nvidia-geforce-gtx-680-pictures-surface/
20 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about newegg slashed prices fermi
  1. 580s for 370, 570s for 260, WOW!!!
  2. OMG! Marketing RulZ>>>>>>Win!
  3. you gonna get a second 580 for SLI?
  4. Hope this makes its way across the pond :bounce:

    Mactronix :)
  5. So this isnt old news, I was worried this might be a crappy post, I never have tried to post new news! :hello:
  6. Do you guys think the pics are legit?
  7. It is likely real, but it isn't necessarily a result of Kepler coming. It could be due to AMD's new cards.
  8. If it was due to AMD's new cards then it would've been cut a while ago.
  9. thesh0gun said:
    If it was due to AMD's new cards then it would've been cut a while ago.

    +1
  10. thesh0gun said:
    If it was due to AMD's new cards then it would've been cut a while ago.


    You are likely right due to rumors of new cards coming soon, but it wouldn't be the first time they waited a month or 2 before adjusting prices to AMD's new cards.
  11. MANOFKRYPTONAK said:
    Newegg just dropped prices on the Fermi cards by 30-50 dollars, hell yeah you know what that means... THE GREEN MEAN FIGHTIN MACHINE NVIDIAS KEPLER IS COMING!!! CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE GREEN TEAMS BEEN COOKIN? :o :o :bounce: :o :o

    Seriously hell F+%($*! YEAH!!! Newegg doesn't do stuff like this until the last second, so Im pretty sure KEPLER is coming, feel free to correct me but I think this is a good sign.

    580s for 400, 3 GB 580s for 480 dang those are good deals, should I wait and see what Kepler does or buy these great cards for cheap?

    Also here are some new pics of Kepler, dont know if these are legit or not, but the price cut at NEWEGG IS!!!

    S&I# man I am so excited!

    New PICS!!!

    http://www.guru3d.com/news/new-nvidia-geforce-gtx-680-pictures-surface/


    I've not got anything technical to add but i love your post. You American's make me laugh. I love your enthusiastic and energetic threads. (I genuinely mean this in a freindly way). Brad. UK :)
  12. Kkkk1 said:
    I've not got anything technical to add but i love your post. You American's make me laugh. I love your enthusiastic and energetic threads. (I genuinely mean this in a freindly way). Brad. UK :)


    It was about midnight here in Alaska when I found out this news, and after the march 12 Charlie debacle, I was so disappointed. So when I saw this I just about SH** my pants, and I love UK sites, TV shows too!!! The office UK= EPIC!!!! [:digitalprospecter:3]
  13. ANATECH and PCper already have reviewed the first kepler cards, the 640M. Apparently Kepler is already out, without anything from Nvidia. This just seems weird, I would think that Acer wouldnt release there new laptop with a kepler, before Nvidia gives out information.

    One link:

    http://www.legitreviews.com/news/12608/
  14. Is it me, but I don't see a big drop here~

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007709%20600030348&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICED&PageSize=100

    Since AMD's 7000 series launch nVidias market share has dropped considerably and it's about that time for price cuts to fall in line. I'm not saying whether or not Kepler is soon to be released, but I really don't see a big drop in pricing.
  15. RussK1 said:
    Is it me, but I don't see a big drop here~

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007709%20600030348&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICED&PageSize=100

    Since AMD's 7000 series launch nVidias market share has dropped considerably and it's about that time for price cuts to fall in line. I'm not saying whether or not Kepler is soon to be released, but I really don't see a big drop in pricing.


    Keep scrolling down, the lowest cost I saw was $399 at the bottom, not counting any possible rebates. It seems not all of them have been slashed yet, but there does appear to be some lowered costs there.
  16. RussK1 said:
    Is it me, but I don't see a big drop here~

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007709%20600030348&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=PRICED&PageSize=100

    Since AMD's 7000 series launch nVidias market share has dropped considerably and it's about that time for price cuts to fall in line. I'm not saying whether or not Kepler is soon to be released, but I really don't see a big drop in pricing.


    They already released the first kepler card 640M, people can go buy it in the new Acer ultrabook
  17. Best answer
    Yea, but....Its just not the same.... :( :pfff:
  18. With Acer releasing the new chips out now, we must be close to the Kepler right?...
    How soon do you think?
  19. Best answer selected by MANOFKRYPTONAK.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Green Graphics Product