NEWEGG JUST SLASHED PRICES ON FERMI IN USA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
Newegg just dropped prices on the Fermi cards by 30-50 dollars, hell yeah you know what that means... THE GREEN MEAN FIGHTIN MACHINE NVIDIAS KEPLER IS COMING!!! CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE GREEN TEAMS BEEN COOKIN? :eek: :eek: :bounce: :eek: :eek:

Seriously hell F+%($*! YEAH!!! Newegg doesn't do stuff like this until the last second, so Im pretty sure KEPLER is coming, feel free to correct me but I think this is a good sign.

580s for 400, 3 GB 580s for 480 dang those are good deals, should I wait and see what Kepler does or buy these great cards for cheap?

Also here are some new pics of Kepler, dont know if these are legit or not, but the price cut at NEWEGG IS!!!

S&I# man I am so excited!

New PICS!!!

http://www.guru3d.com/news/new-nvidia-geforce-gtx-680-pictures-surface/

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006

I've not got anything technical to add but i love your post. You American's make me laugh. I love your enthusiastic and energetic threads. (I genuinely mean this in a freindly way). Brad. UK :)

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

It was about midnight here in Alaska when I found out this news, and after the march 12 Charlie debacle, I was so disappointed. So when I saw this I just about SH** my pants, and I love UK sites, TV shows too!!! The office UK= EPIC!!!! [:digitalprospecter:3]

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012
ANATECH and PCper already have reviewed the first kepler cards, the 640M. Apparently Kepler is already out, without anything from Nvidia. This just seems weird, I would think that Acer wouldnt release there new laptop with a kepler, before Nvidia gives out information.

One link:

http://www.legitreviews.com/news/12608/

Keep scrolling down, the lowest cost I saw was $399 at the bottom, not counting any possible rebates. It seems not all of them have been slashed yet, but there does appear to be some lowered costs there.

MANOFKRYPTONAK

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2012

They already released the first kepler card 640M, people can go buy it in the new Acer ultrabook

Status
Not open for further replies.