replacement disc

alex

I my disc 2 of bf1942 is broken to the point where my cd drive cannot read
it. I've had it since dec. 2002 so the warranty is gone. Any way to replace
this bad boy short of spending 30 bucks on a new one?

thanks

If it is due to a lot of scratches you can take the disk to your local video
hire store and ask them to put it in there disk sanding/polishing machine to
try and repair it. In Sydney Australia they charge about AUD$8 to do it. A
bit expensive I think, but it probably is worth it if you cant replace a
disk or have to purchase a new one for alot more.