Sign in with
Your question

Can MY PC run AC III

Tags:
Last response: in Entertainment
January 23, 2013 11:16:25 PM

I'm downloading AC III, but I'm worried if my PC can run it. It's an ASUS Eee PC, here's the properties:
RAM: 4,00 GB (2,62 usable)
CPU: AMD C- 60 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics 1.00 GHz
System Type: 32-bit Operating System, x64 based Processor

More about : run iii

January 23, 2013 11:17:54 PM

Don't expect anything close to decent performance. It may be able to run it, but I suspect actually starting the game is about all it will be able to do. Gaming and Netbooks don't mix.
January 23, 2013 11:33:57 PM

ACIII is tough even on high end computers. I'd be suprised if you can deal with low (esp after the intro)
Related resources
January 23, 2013 11:35:25 PM

At first i was going to say no way, but then I found this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyaDThHZQCE

They use a C-50, which is almost the same as a C-60, with the C-60 being marginally faster. BUT, assassins creed 3 is probably going to require a lot more horsepower than the first one from 5 years ago.

I would guess your best case scenario is barely passing as playable at lowest settings. Realistically, I don't think it's going to happen.
January 23, 2013 11:40:25 PM

So, what do you advise I should do
January 23, 2013 11:41:43 PM

I mean, is it gonna be lag or something
January 23, 2013 11:47:23 PM

It's probably going to chop pretty bad at a few frames per second. Then again, maybe we'll all be surprised and it will pass as playable. Let us know what happens.

If it does not run properly, then the only option is to put it on a better system because you can only turn down the settings so far. Is that your only computer?
January 23, 2013 11:52:54 PM

Hi :) 

NOT a chance it will ever work...

All the best Brett :) 
January 24, 2013 12:01:59 AM

I better hope for a miracle. Don't fail me now, ASUS!
January 24, 2013 12:10:49 AM

Daedalus12 said:
At first i was going to say no way, but then I found this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyaDThHZQCE

That's not ACIII but an earlier one. VERY different engine and performance.

My advice is not to buy it on your current system.

Spoiler
It may be playable on the intro sea mission, but once you get to boston it'll crawl
January 24, 2013 2:26:40 PM

abbadon_34 said:
That's not ACIII but an earlier one. VERY different engine and performance.

My advice is not to buy it on your current system.

Spoiler
It may be playable on the intro sea mission, but once you get to boston it'll crawl

I know. I said in that post that it's the first one. I was just shocked to see that one run as smoothly as it did. Like I said, realistically I don't think there is a chance with the updated engine. Then again, I've seen stranger things.
January 24, 2013 7:25:52 PM

now I'm curious it seems if your dling it that means you already bought it. Give is a shot and let us know how it runs on your PC
!