shortcut arrows

I would like to remove the shortcut arrows off my desktop,as I know that
they are shortcuts already! How does one do this?
4 answers Last reply
More about shortcut arrows

    Download TweakUI.

    "carl" <carlgurgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I would like to remove the shortcut arrows off my desktop,as I know that
    >they are shortcuts already! How does one do this?

    Hi Carl,

    Under Tweakui, navigate to Explorer > Shortcut and select 'none'. This will remove the overlay icon.
    Download TweakUI from:

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://www.mvps.org

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "carl" <carlgurgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cqo3cd$qfd$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
    >I would like to remove the shortcut arrows off my desktop,as I know that they are shortcuts
    >already! How does one do this?

    Thank you both for your advice!

    You are welcome !

    --

    "carl" <carlgurgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cqofbk$3f5$1@titan.btinternet.com...
    > Thank you both for your advice!

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP