Carl

I would like to remove the shortcut arrows off my desktop,as I know that
they are shortcuts already! How does one do this?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Download TweakUI.

"carl" <carlgurgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to remove the shortcut arrows off my desktop,as I know that
>they are shortcuts already! How does one do this?

Hi Carl,

Under Tweakui, navigate to Explorer > Shortcut and select 'none'. This will remove the overlay icon.
Download TweakUI from:

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp