  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
December 27, 2004 7:34:22 AM

I would like to remove the shortcut arrows off my desktop,as I know that
they are shortcuts already! How does one do this?

More about : shortcut arrows

December 27, 2004 7:34:23 AM

Download TweakUI.

"carl" <carlgurgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like to remove the shortcut arrows off my desktop,as I know that
>they are shortcuts already! How does one do this?

Anonymous
December 27, 2004 7:34:23 AM

Hi Carl,

Under Tweakui, navigate to Explorer > Shortcut and select 'none'. This will remove the overlay icon.
Download TweakUI from:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powert...

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"carl" <carlgurgan@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:cqo3cd$qfd$1@sparta.btinternet.com...
>I would like to remove the shortcut arrows off my desktop,as I know that they are shortcuts
>already! How does one do this?

Related resources
December 27, 2004 10:58:44 AM

Thank you both for your advice!