Solved

Comprimise on Radiator or CPU Block?

Title pretty much states it, I have two choices, they are both the same price. one has a Better Rad (RX240 over RS240) and the other has a better CPU Bock (RayStorm over Rasa Black Acetal) links to both of these are below. what is the best comprimise to make, I will be using a push pull of both wit 2x120mm pushing and a 200mm pulling. and CPU is a i5
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about comprimise radiator block
  1. The thicker radiator should be able to dissipate more heat more easily. For better temps, go with the RX240.

Why get a set and not just pick the parts yourself? Is there a vast price advantage or something?
  2. whatsthatnoise said:
    The thicker radiator should be able to dissipate more heat more easily. For better temps, go with the RX240.

Why get a set and not just pick the parts yourself? Is there a vast price advantage or something?

if I do this I save $100+ rather than buying all the parts separately. I'm on a budget
  3. Best answer
    The rad is the best choice get the bigger rad since the diffrences on the cpu blocks are usually only a degree or two where as the diffrence in the rads is like an extra 200 watts of heat dissapation......
  4. Best answer selected by xmetallik.
  5. you can always take the loop down in 6 months and add a diffrent block and dont forget a kill coil if its an open loop as pure silver will keep the loop crystal clear and clean.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies CPUs Intel i5 Components Product