Changing other user's window theme

December 27, 2004 1:15:02 AM

I screwed up the Administrator account's desktop by using StyleXP and trying
to apply a theme accidentally used by StyleXP after it was uninstalled.
Now every background and font and everything else is black, I can only see
images but I don't know the exact number of pixels I need to move the arrow
over to land on the option I want (to select "Properties" from the desktop).

Now I'm on another user's account, is there any way I can change the theme
of the Administrator from here?
Anonymous
December 27, 2004 1:43:02 AM

> I screwed up the Administrator account's desktop by using StyleXP and trying
> to apply a theme accidentally used by StyleXP after it was uninstalled.
> Now every background and font and everything else is black, I can only see
> images but I don't know the exact number of pixels I need to move the arrow
> over to land on the option I want (to select "Properties" from the desktop).
>
> Now I'm on another user's account, is there any way I can change the theme
> of the Administrator from here?

Alright, I fixed it. :)
On this non-admin account, I reinstalled StyleXP from TGTSoft.com.
I logged off and switched to Administrator.
I navigated through the dark jungle that was my Start menu and found
StyleXP, I could see everything fine in that window, because the background
is a picture. I went to StyleXP's settings and disabled it. The theme
switched back to Windows XP and everything was better.
!