Changing other user's window theme

I screwed up the Administrator account's desktop by using StyleXP and trying
to apply a theme accidentally used by StyleXP after it was uninstalled.
Now every background and font and everything else is black, I can only see
images but I don't know the exact number of pixels I need to move the arrow
over to land on the option I want (to select "Properties" from the desktop).

Now I'm on another user's account, is there any way I can change the theme
of the Administrator from here?
1 answer Last reply
More about changing user window theme

    > I screwed up the Administrator account's desktop by using StyleXP and trying
    > to apply a theme accidentally used by StyleXP after it was uninstalled.
    > Now every background and font and everything else is black, I can only see
    > images but I don't know the exact number of pixels I need to move the arrow
    > over to land on the option I want (to select "Properties" from the desktop).
    >
    > Now I'm on another user's account, is there any way I can change the theme
    > of the Administrator from here?

    Alright, I fixed it. :)
    On this non-admin account, I reinstalled StyleXP from TGTSoft.com.
    I logged off and switched to Administrator.
    I navigated through the dark jungle that was my Start menu and found
    StyleXP, I could see everything fine in that window, because the background
    is a picture. I went to StyleXP's settings and disabled it. The theme
    switched back to Windows XP and everything was better.

Configuration Desktops Customization Windows XP