  • Xbox
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 31, 2005 9:06:19 PM

Any one getting the dirty disk error with Black Hawk Down? I got it
immediately when I tried it today, exchanged the game for another, and
got the same error. It plays on my friend's xbox ok. I haven't had
any other games give me the error, except for Morrowind now and then.
Not sure if Target will let me return an open game, I might have to
just trade it in at EB.

More about : blackhawk dde

Anonymous
August 1, 2005 11:33:11 PM

I got it once... but then I cleaned my lens and all was well.

!