blackhawk down - dde

Any one getting the dirty disk error with Black Hawk Down? I got it
immediately when I tried it today, exchanged the game for another, and
got the same error. It plays on my friend's xbox ok. I haven't had
any other games give me the error, except for Morrowind now and then.
Not sure if Target will let me return an open game, I might have to
just trade it in at EB.
1 answer Last reply
More about blackhawk

    I got it once... but then I cleaned my lens and all was well.

    "croaker68" <croaker68@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Any one getting the dirty disk error with Black Hawk Down? I got it
    > immediately when I tried it today, exchanged the game for another, and
    > got the same error. It plays on my friend's xbox ok. I haven't had
    > any other games give me the error, except for Morrowind now and then.
    > Not sure if Target will let me return an open game, I might have to
    > just trade it in at EB.

Console Gaming Games Xbox Video Games