Closed

Car kit question

Last response: in Brands
Share
May 21, 2004 4:36:56 AM

I am currently using a Nokia 6100 with a CARK 126.
I have plans too switch to Nokia 6230 and I was wondering if keeping the above car
kit with the purchase of the actual holder will do the job or will I have to get a
brand new car kit?

More about : car kit question

Anonymous
May 21, 2004 11:48:12 AM

Yep, the CARK-126 works with the 6230.

Just check to see if the holder and/or system cable need to be changed

On Fri, 21 May 2004 00:36:56 +0100, "Agron" <agron@iol.ie> wrote:

>I am currently using a Nokia 6100 with a CARK 126.
>I have plans too switch to Nokia 6230 and I was wondering if keeping the above car
>kit with the purchase of the actual holder will do the job or will I have to get a
>brand new car kit?

Regards,

Moby

Alan Stuart downunder in Perth, Oz
Email: moby@NOSPAM.AND.EGGS.aircraftmail.com

Homepage: http://www.moby58.com
Local Weather: http://www.moby58.com/wx
Stuff for sale: http://www.moby58.com/forsale

* Remove NOSPAM.AND.EGGS. from email address for replies.

And just to try and stop spammers:
tosspam@aol.com, abuse@aol.com, abuse@yahoo.com, abuse@hotmail.com,
abuse@msn.com, abuse@sprint.com, abuse@earthlink.com, uce@ftc.gov,
spamcop@spamcop.net

Making life REAL hard for spammers with:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~shades2/spamtrap.html
May 21, 2004 11:48:13 AM

"Moby" <moby@aircraftmail.com> wrote
| Yep, the CARK-126 works with the 6230.
| Just check to see if the holder and/or system cable need to be changed

Thank you for the swift reply

| >I am currently using a Nokia 6100 with a CARK 126.
| >I have plans too switch to Nokia 6230 and I was wondering if keeping the above car
| >kit with the purchase of the actual holder will do the job or will I have to get a
| >brand new car kit?
February 14, 2012 8:04:51 AM

This topic has been closed by Pyree
!