I am running an Inspiron Notebook, display is 1400 x 1050. Looks great, but
task bar and quick launch icons are a little too small. How can I increase
the size of the task bar? Thanks

Hi Tom,

Unlock the taskbar by right clicking on it and unchecking 'Lock Taskbar'. Thereafter, point your
mouse cursor at the edge of the taskbar until it changes into a double pointed arrow and then drag
it upwards to your desired size.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User