Task Bar Icon Size

I am running an Inspiron Notebook, display is 1400 x 1050. Looks great, but
task bar and quick launch icons are a little too small. How can I increase
the size of the task bar? Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about task icon size

    Hi Tom,

    Unlock the taskbar by right clicking on it and unchecking 'Lock Taskbar'. Thereafter, point your
    mouse cursor at the edge of the taskbar until it changes into a double pointed arrow and then drag
    it upwards to your desired size.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Tom Oviedo" <TomOviedo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am running an Inspiron Notebook, display is 1400 x 1050. Looks great, but
    > task bar and quick launch icons are a little too small. How can I increase
    > the size of the task bar? Thanks

Configuration Customization Windows XP