Order placed. Thoughts?

8 answers Last reply
More about order placed thoughts
  1. After further inspection, I don't think that RAM is compatible. :(
  2. I would had went with the Ivy Bridge i5 3550 for the same price as the 2500. Also a newer chipset mobo with faster RAM. Other wise not bad for the price.
  3. Question for someone a bit more "In The Know"

Is that RAM compatible.. I think I know the answer just want to hear it from a couple others before I order some more.
  4. That board will support two sticks of DDR3 1333
  5. KENAHS said:
    Question for someone a bit more "In The Know"

Is that RAM compatible.. I think I know the answer just want to hear it from a couple others before I order some more.

the RAM is fine . Frequency and voltage are correct for the board and processor
  6. yea but in the details it supports only certain chipsets, h61 not being listed.
  7. KENAHS said:
    yea but in the details it supports only certain chipsets, h61 not being listed.

The details section was written about a year before the H61 chipset was on the market judging by the other chipsets listed .

You could check the motherboards page on the makers website for the RAM compatibility list , but they only list RAM that they have certified so its no where near a comprehensive list .

The RAM you have selected has the right spec's for a SB processor and H61 motherboard .
    It will work
  8. you're awesome.. Thank you
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Systems Product