Nokia 3595 problem/question...

Last response: in Brands
May 21, 2004 2:08:23 AM

Hi all,

I recently purchased one of these phones new. The power button seems
to take a lot of force (hard downward pressure no click) compared to a
friends 3590 (light force and switch has a click to it) . Can anyone
tell me if the 3595 power switch is supposed to be considerably
tighter than a 3590?

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

More about : nokia 3595 problem question

Anonymous
May 21, 2004 11:33:13 AM

On Thu, 20 May 2004 22:08:23 -0400, Matt Davis <none@all.com> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I recently purchased one of these phones new. The power button seems
>to take a lot of force (hard downward pressure no click) compared to a
>friends 3590 (light force and switch has a click to it) . Can anyone
>tell me if the 3595 power switch is supposed to be considerably
>tighter than a 3590?
>
>Thanks for any help/suggestions!

My 3595 turns on and off as you describe but so did my old
8260. I've never had a 3590.
Guess they won't be turned on or off accidentally!

Jack Mac
Anonymous
May 22, 2004 7:58:24 AM

>Subject: Nokia 3595 problem/question...
>From: Matt Davis none@all.com
>Date: 5/20/2004 9:08 PM Central Daylight Time
>
>Hi all,
>
>I recently purchased one of these phones new. The power button seems
>to take a lot of force (hard downward pressure no click) compared to a
>friends 3590 (light force and switch has a click to it) . Can anyone
>tell me if the 3595 power switch is supposed to be considerably
>tighter than a 3590?
>
>Thanks for any help/suggestions!

There is a click if working correctly, switch is below the small circle in the
center of the rubber pad, use a fingernail or tip of a key or something to
press the circle ...
Anonymous
May 24, 2004 3:22:30 AM

I Thank you, and the other gentleman, who replied!

!