Nokia 3595 problem/question...

Hi all,

I recently purchased one of these phones new. The power button seems
to take a lot of force (hard downward pressure no click) compared to a
friends 3590 (light force and switch has a click to it) . Can anyone
tell me if the 3595 power switch is supposed to be considerably
tighter than a 3590?

Thanks for any help/suggestions!
3 answers Last reply
More about nokia 3595 problem question

    On Thu, 20 May 2004 22:08:23 -0400, Matt Davis <none@all.com> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >
    >I recently purchased one of these phones new. The power button seems
    >to take a lot of force (hard downward pressure no click) compared to a
    >friends 3590 (light force and switch has a click to it) . Can anyone
    >tell me if the 3595 power switch is supposed to be considerably
    >tighter than a 3590?
    >
    >Thanks for any help/suggestions!

    My 3595 turns on and off as you describe but so did my old
    8260. I've never had a 3590.
    Guess they won't be turned on or off accidentally!

    Jack Mac

    >Subject: Nokia 3595 problem/question...
    >From: Matt Davis none@all.com
    >Date: 5/20/2004 9:08 PM Central Daylight Time
    >
    >Hi all,
    >
    >I recently purchased one of these phones new. The power button seems
    >to take a lot of force (hard downward pressure no click) compared to a
    >friends 3590 (light force and switch has a click to it) . Can anyone
    >tell me if the 3595 power switch is supposed to be considerably
    >tighter than a 3590?
    >
    >Thanks for any help/suggestions!

    There is a click if working correctly, switch is below the small circle in the
    center of the rubber pad, use a fingernail or tip of a key or something to
    press the circle ...

    I Thank you, and the other gentleman, who replied!

    On 22 May 2004 03:58:24 GMT, jayb@aol.comzzz (nospam) wrote:

    >>Subject: Nokia 3595 problem/question...
    >>From: Matt Davis none@all.com
    >>Date: 5/20/2004 9:08 PM Central Daylight Time
    >>
    >>Hi all,
    >>
    >>I recently purchased one of these phones new. The power button seems
    >>to take a lot of force (hard downward pressure no click) compared to a
    >>friends 3590 (light force and switch has a click to it) . Can anyone
    >>tell me if the 3595 power switch is supposed to be considerably
    >>tighter than a 3590?
    >>
    >>Thanks for any help/suggestions!
    >>

    >There is a click if working correctly, switch is below the small circle in the
    >center of the rubber pad, use a fingernail or tip of a key or something to
    >press the circle ...

Nokia Power Switch