Creating icons

How do I create an icon on my desktop that links up directly to a specific
web site by also using a pic that's not an icon.
1 answer Last reply
More about creating icons

    Right-click Desktop, New shortcut. In the location, type the URL.
    -or-
    Visit that particular site using IE, and right-click the page, click "Create shortcut"

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Out4Blud" <Out4Blud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3D238F3-6A62-425F-9554-4F981DC8CD0B@microsoft.com...
    How do I create an icon on my desktop that links up directly to a specific
    web site by also using a pic that's not an icon.

Configuration Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP