modded xbox for sale

Hello everyone,

I recently posted a Modded Xbox on Ebay and it was pulled for having a Mod
chip. I am looking to sell it if anyone is interested. It has a Xecuter 2.6
chip, a Samsung 616t dvd drive, New Led fan, Jewel lights, controller port
lights. This is a fantastic Xbox, I just need some money. If anyone is
interested let me know. I am asking 250.00 for it, let me know and we can
work something out.

Sincerely,
Jim

jridenour1@insightbb.com

Jim Ridenour wrote:

> I recently posted a Modded Xbox on Ebay and it was pulled for having a Mod
> chip. I am looking to sell it if anyone is interested. It has a Xecuter 2.6
> chip, a Samsung 616t dvd drive, New Led fan, Jewel lights, controller port
> lights. This is a fantastic Xbox, I just need some money. If anyone is
> interested let me know. I am asking 250.00 for it, let me know and we can
> work something out.

What capacity of hard drive does it have?

> This box has a 10 gb hdd in it. If you are interested I could upgrade it
> for you? If I did upgrade I would have to ask a little more for it. Give
> it some thought and let me know.
>
> Sincerely,
> Jim

Hmmmm.. $250 for a stock XBOX with a chip in it. Couldn't you achieve
the same results with a soft modded xbox for less than $100? I guess it
would be easier to upgrade the HD with the chip installed, but $150 to
install a chip is fairly high.

= numsix

> With a Soft Mod you are unable to turn it off/on. This Xbox also has an
> upgraded Samsung 616t DVD-Drive, which would cost almost $100.00 by
> itself. Not to mention the LED's place throughout the box. So, in my
> opinion asking $250.00 for a great Xbox isn't too much. I could upgrade
> the HDD, but this would take time and money. Its up to anyone who is
> interested. .... (All prices are negotiable)...

Hmmmmmm...

http://www.upgradenation.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=DVD%2DSD%2D616T

http://www.christmas-treasures.com/AboutUs/ChristmasTree/ForeverBright/LED2004.htm

The on/off switch is cool though, but then again.. you could just buy a
2nd xbox and still be under $250.

= numsix

Hey Grinder,

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Hey Jack,

Jridenour wrote:
> Hey Jack,
>
> With a Soft Mod you are unable to turn it off/on.

That's not true. Perhaps with some mods, but there are a number that
come with uninstallers.

> This Xbox also has an
> upgraded Samsung 616t DVD-Drive, which would cost almost $100.00 by
> itself. Not to mention the LED's place throughout the box. So, in my
> opinion asking $250.00 for a great Xbox isn't too much. I could upgrade
> the HDD, but this would take time and money. Its up to anyone who is
> interested. .... (All prices are negotiable)...

I don't place any value on these items, but the point is taken.

Jridenour wrote:
> Hey Grinder,
>
> This box has a 10 gb hdd in it. If you are interested I could upgrade it
> for you? If I did upgrade I would have to ask a little more for it. Give
> it some thought and let me know.

Thanks for responding.

My nephew is looking for a modded xbox, but at the price you're asking
I'll have to advise him to just buy a new one, as well as a modchip and
hard drive.

Thanks anyhow.