how can I get Windows Explorer to pick Paint Shop Pro inst..

In Windows explorer I set the image program to Windows Image and Fax Viewer,
and it used to send my images to Paint Shop Pro as I use it, now suddenly it
sends images to be adjusted to Paint instead. I cannot figure out how to set
it up as it used to be. If I set the images as Paint Shop Pro images, then I
cannot get the Windows Image and Fax Viewer filmstrip program to work to
browse the images. How to I sent the programs it refers images to to the
program I want? Please email me an answer if you have one, note I put a
dummy phrase in parentheses, so please delete it from my email. Send to
jbarach(removethis)@cox.net

If you are referring to the default image editor program, see:

Change the default image editor application, invoked from Windows Picture and Fax Viewer:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/imgeditor.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User