how can I get Windows Explorer to pick Paint Shop Pro inst..

In Windows explorer I set the image program to Windows Image and Fax Viewer,
and it used to send my images to Paint Shop Pro as I use it, now suddenly it
sends images to be adjusted to Paint instead. I cannot figure out how to set
it up as it used to be. If I set the images as Paint Shop Pro images, then I
cannot get the Windows Image and Fax Viewer filmstrip program to work to
browse the images. How to I sent the programs it refers images to to the
program I want? Please email me an answer if you have one, note I put a
dummy phrase in parentheses, so please delete it from my email. Send to
jbarach(removethis)@cox.net
1 answer Last reply
More about windows explorer pick paint shop inst

    If you are referring to the default image editor program, see:

    Change the default image editor application, invoked from Windows Picture and Fax Viewer:
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/imgeditor.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Vlad Tepes" <Vlad Tepes@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:46A52D5A-2CCB-4272-959B-65AE3BE3F82A@microsoft.com...
    In Windows explorer I set the image program to Windows Image and Fax Viewer,
    and it used to send my images to Paint Shop Pro as I use it, now suddenly it
    sends images to be adjusted to Paint instead. I cannot figure out how to set
    it up as it used to be. If I set the images as Paint Shop Pro images, then I
    cannot get the Windows Image and Fax Viewer filmstrip program to work to
    browse the images. How to I sent the programs it refers images to to the
    program I want? Please email me an answer if you have one, note I put a
    dummy phrase in parentheses, so please delete it from my email. Send to
    jbarach(removethis)@cox.net

Configuration Windows Explorer Customization Windows XP