Hoping to sell that S939 Athlon 64 on Ebay...Think again

sunangel

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2006
I've been watching prices for S939's on Ebay for about the last two weeks and the prices have been terrible. Most have only been going for about 45% of what Newegg is charging for retail.

I want to thank Tom, Anand, Inq, and everyone else for posting AMD's expected future price drop. It really helping the rest of sell out S939 and migrate to Conroe (sarcasm intended).

I suggest if your thinking of scrapping your AMD chip and join the Conroe revolution now is the time to lay it off on Ebay before its too too late.

PS:: S754s are getting higher prices than S939s. What's that about?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(((HEY YOU UP THERE, STOP THROWING PEANUTS!)))

mpjesse

Splendid
I've been watching prices for S939's on Ebay for about the last two weeks and the prices have been terrible. Most have only been going for about 45% of what Newegg is charging for retail.

I want to thank Tom, Anand, Inq, and everyone else for posting AMD's expected future price drop. It really helping the rest of sell out S939 and migrate to Conroe (sarcasm intended).

I suggest if your thinking of scrapping your AMD chip and join the Conroe revolution now is the time to lay it off on Ebay before its too too late.

PS:: S754s are getting higher prices than S939s. What's that about?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(((HEY YOU UP THERE, STOP THROWING PEANUTS!)))

hey stud, athlon 64 prices on ebay have ALWAYS been low. and don't expect to get anything near retail for used computer equipment. 50% sounds about right.

chuckshissle

Splendid
Feb 2, 2006
why would u expect anything close to retail on used comp parts?

hmm... 'cause maybe he don't know how ebay works? ;-)

Okay, so how much do you think I could fetch in for my SLI mobo and 840? Anyways I don't trust 99% of the people who sells stuff on Ebay. My buddy back 4 years ago tried to buy a laptop, I think it was brand new, he paid through Paypal and the laptop never came. Ebay didn't hold themselves responsible so it was a loss and now my buddy get really pissed off everytime someone brought it up because it made him look really stupid. Sell stuff on Ebay but not buy on Ebay. :p