Connecting to AOL w/XP Pro

I recently upgraded to XP Pro. I lost my ability to connect to AOL using a
Linksys wireless router. What do I need to change in my communication
settings?
--
Need to know
1 answer Last reply

    Ricky wrote:
    > I recently upgraded to XP Pro. I lost my ability to connect to AOL
    > using a Linksys wireless router. What do I need to change in my
    > communication settings?

    To quote Steve (joust-in-jest) (I may have paraphrased a little): -

    If it hurts when you poke yourself in the eye with a sharp stick (AOHELL),
    then it would be sensible to cease poking youself in the eye with the sharp
    stick (AOHELL).
    If you insist in continuing poking yourself in the eye with the sharp stick
    (AOHELL) then you must seek assistance from the maker of the sharp stick
    (AOHELL).

    on salads.

Configuration AOL Customization Windows XP