Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Zalman cnps 9900 VS evo 212

Last response: in CPUs
September 5, 2012 10:27:45 PM

I need to know which would keep my CPU cooler and if possible by how many degrees celsius. Thanks.

Best solution

a c 174 à CPUs
September 5, 2012 10:42:02 PM

Was posting in ur first thread, but i read some sites saying that the cooling difference is only 3-5 degrees, really it matters if u want the lights of the zalman, or the cheaper cost of the 212 with dual fans. My assumption is that the cooling difference wont affect much unless ur doing a high OC. This tends to be more of a cost to looks battle lol.
September 5, 2012 10:47:29 PM

lazyboy947 said:
Was posting in ur first thread, but i read some sites saying that the cooling difference is only 3-5 degrees, really it matters if u want the lights of the zalman, or the cheaper cost of the 212 with dual fans. My assumption is that the cooling difference wont affect much unless ur doing a high OC. This tends to be more of a cost to looks battle lol.

I actually plan on opening my side panel and pointing a fan in even after upgrading because my gigabyte 670 windforce makes my CPU really hot by blowing all the hot air into it. I guess I will go with the evo and if necessary buy a second fan for it for push/pull or whatever. thanks
m
l
September 5, 2012 10:47:40 PM

Best answer selected by vickus420.
m
l
!