Wal-Mart leaks Xbox360 prices and release date

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 2, 2005 4:01:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.live,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Xbox 360 console: $299.96
Xbox 360 games: $59.99
North American release date: November 4, 2005

sources:

http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=363311
http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1122923100.1797.ht...
http://www.tinyurl.com/9hd2p
http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=57654
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 6:34:07 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.live,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Highlander wrote:
Xbox 360 console: $299.96
Xbox 360 games: $59.99
Xbox 360 Failure: $Priceless
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 10:33:17 AM

Highlander wrote:

> Xbox 360 console: $299.96
> Xbox 360 games: $59.99
> North American release date: November 4, 2005
>
> sources:

Too late, you were beaten to this exciting bit of news by about five
and a half hours... you must keep more on the ball young man!

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

In article <42EF138A.745E2416@blueyonder.co.uk>,
paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk says...
> Highlander wrote:
> >
> > Xbox 360 console: $299.96
> > Xbox 360 games: $59.99
> > North American release date: November 4, 2005
> >
> > sources:
> >
> Too late, you were beaten to this exciting bit of news by about five
> and a half hours... you must keep more on the ball young man!

lol
--

If You Feel You Can't Go On
Call Someone Now

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

Highlander wrote:

> Xbox 360 console: $299.96

Nice, they're hitting the $300 price point after all. So I'm curious... this
time next year when the PS3 launches and MS counters by cutting the Xbox 360
price by $50, will the PS3 end up costing exactly twice as much as the Xbox?
It's sounding that way. That'll really go over well with Joe and Josephine
Consumer.

> Xbox 360 games: $59.99

Sadly, all next-gen games are gonna end up costing $60.

> North American release date: November 4, 2005

Nov. 4? They've got to be kidding. Three months from beta devkits to retail?
I'll believe it when I see it.

-Z-
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 1:18:17 PM

Zackman wrote:

>>Xbox 360 games: $59.99

> Sadly, all next-gen games are gonna end up costing $60.

It's not the first time. Remember the N64?
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 5:00:59 PM

"sonarrat" <sonarrat@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Zackman wrote:
>
> >>Xbox 360 games: $59.99
>
> > Sadly, all next-gen games are gonna end up costing $60.
>
> It's not the first time. Remember the N64?

Those were carts these are disc
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 5:35:16 PM

"Boody Bandit" <boodybandit@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "sonarrat" <sonarrat@nospam.com> wrote in message

>> > Sadly, all next-gen games are gonna end up costing $60.
>>
>> It's not the first time. Remember the N64?
>
> Those were carts these are disc

Yes, the N64 games did contain less information per dollar, which makes the
newer multi-gig game disc at the same price an even better deal. But I had
hoped prices would hover under the $50 range for a bit longer.
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 8:40:44 PM

Zackman wrote:
> Highlander wrote:
>
> > Xbox 360 console: $299.96
>
> Nice, they're hitting the $300 price point after all. So I'm curious... this
> time next year when the PS3 launches and MS counters by cutting the Xbox 360
> price by $50, will the PS3 end up costing exactly twice as much as the Xbox?
> It's sounding that way. That'll really go over well with Joe and Josephine
> Consumer.
>
> > Xbox 360 games: $59.99
>
> Sadly, all next-gen games are gonna end up costing $60.
>
> > North American release date: November 4, 2005
>
> Nov. 4? They've got to be kidding. Three months from beta devkits to retail?
> I'll believe it when I see it.
>
> -Z-
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 8:43:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

untell the HD-DVD XBOX360 comes around then the price will go up
Anonymous
August 2, 2005 11:35:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

Velocity Girl wrote:
> Highlander wrote:
> Xbox 360 console: $299.96
> Xbox 360 games: $59.99
> Xbox 360 Failure: $Priceless

velocity girl having friends: impossible
August 2, 2005 11:35:01 PM

"papa guiseppi" <papa@pizza.pie> wrote in message
> Velocity Girl wrote:
>> Highlander wrote:
>> Xbox 360 console: $299.96
>> Xbox 360 games: $59.99
>> Xbox 360 Failure: $Priceless
>
> velocity girl having friends: impossible

Velocity girl copulating with something that doesn't require
batteries....Inconceivable!!
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 1:46:54 AM

In alt.games.video.xbox Zackman <zackman@spamisevilearthling.net> wrote:

> > North American release date: November 4, 2005

> Nov. 4? They've got to be kidding. Three months from beta devkits to retail?
> I'll believe it when I see it.

Actually, doesn't it take about 6-8 weeks for a game to go from "Gold" to
being on shelf stores? So they have even less time than that...

Well, it should be interesting to see what happens.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:03:49 AM

In alt.games.video.xbox xTenn <xTennRemovePart@tds.net> wrote:

> Yes, the N64 games did contain less information per dollar, which makes the
> newer multi-gig game disc at the same price an even better deal. But I had
> hoped prices would hover under the $50 range for a bit longer.

I think his point was that carts require more material per copy, whereas
it only costs pennies to press a DVD.

Anyways, the price to GB of data measurement isn't as interesting as the
price to playtime one. For instance, one of my favorite games that I've
bought is still the original Masters Of Orion. It came on 4 floppy
disks. Yet I've played it for 100s of hours. Compare this to, say,
Onimusha, which has many times more graphics but after I finished it in
about 20 hours, I never played it again. I paid the same amount for both
games, yet, I consider Orion to be the better bargin...

This is why I consider the "cost per hour", calculated by taking the cost
of the item, divided by the amount of time you'll spend enjoying it. For
example: If a movie ticket costs $9, and the average movie length is 90
minutes, then you're paying about $6/hr.

If a game costs $50 and you complete the game in about 15 hours, then
you've paid about $3.30/hr.

But if that game now costs $60, then your price goes up to $4/hr.

Personally, I try to buy games at prices such at their cost/hr is $1 or
less, with $2/hr being a hard maximum.

Obviously this isn't a perfect system... I'm not about to play a horrible
game for 100s of hours just because it was cheap. And at the same time, I
recognize if that when I go to a concert of something, I'm paying much
much more than what I'd pay to go see a movie. Still, it's an interesting
measure.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:49:47 AM

Doug Jacobs wrote:
> In alt.games.video.xbox xTenn <xTennRemovePart@tds.net> wrote:
>

>>Yes, the N64 games did contain less information per dollar, which makes the
>>newer multi-gig game disc at the same price an even better deal. But I had
>>hoped prices would hover under the $50 range for a bit longer.
>

> I think his point was that carts require more material per copy, whereas
> it only costs pennies to press a DVD.
>
> Anyways, the price to GB of data measurement isn't as interesting as the
> price to playtime one. For instance, one of my favorite games that I've
> bought is still the original Masters Of Orion. It came on 4 floppy
> disks. Yet I've played it for 100s of hours. Compare this to, say,
> Onimusha, which has many times more graphics but after I finished it in
> about 20 hours, I never played it again. I paid the same amount for both
> games, yet, I consider Orion to be the better bargin...
>
> This is why I consider the "cost per hour", calculated by taking the cost
> of the item, divided by the amount of time you'll spend enjoying it. For
> example: If a movie ticket costs $9, and the average movie length is 90
> minutes, then you're paying about $6/hr.
>
> If a game costs $50 and you complete the game in about 15 hours, then
> you've paid about $3.30/hr.
>
> But if that game now costs $60, then your price goes up to $4/hr.
>
> Personally, I try to buy games at prices such at their cost/hr is $1 or
> less, with $2/hr being a hard maximum.
>
> Obviously this isn't a perfect system... I'm not about to play a horrible
> game for 100s of hours just because it was cheap. And at the same time, I
> recognize if that when I go to a concert of something, I'm paying much
> much more than what I'd pay to go see a movie. Still, it's an interesting
> measure.

Damn, you have it all worked out Doug. You're geekified!
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 12:58:10 PM

"Doug Jacobs" <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote in message
> In alt.games.video.xbox xTenn <xTennRemovePart@tds.net> wrote:
>
> > Yes, the N64 games did contain less information per dollar, which makes
the
> > newer multi-gig game disc at the same price an even better deal. But I
had
> > hoped prices would hover under the $50 range for a bit longer.
>
> I think his point was that carts require more material per copy, whereas
> it only costs pennies to press a DVD.

eggs-zackly
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 1:42:55 PM

Velocity Girl wrote:

> You know most PS2 exclusives are $40 instead of $50 to $54 on Xbox.

List me a list, lister. And it doesn't change the fact most games are going
to be $60 in the next gen.

BTW, Microsoft doesn't set the prices for third party games. And they've
reduced royalty costs for X360 games, so if anything they should be cheaper.
Whether it's the high cost of making next-gen games or just developer greed
that's driving up the price is for you to decide.

-Z-
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 2:03:01 PM

Jordan wrote:
> Chronicles of Riddick was exclusive the last time I looked.

Funny, own the PC version.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:40:52 PM

Jordan wrote:
> The difference is simple... We've actually seen Xbox 360 games in
> action, we haven't seen PS3 games running on anything even resembling
> PS3 hardware yet.
>
> http://www.bizarreonline.net/index.php?action=fullnews&...
>
> - Jordan

I-8 was all realtime from a dev unit with less than 1/4 the power of the
final dev units.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 6:00:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.live,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> then we have some dumb bitch (you) that is probably 12 and is desperate
> for attention.

hahahaeehehehehewawawawahahahhaawawawahhahhahhahaha

U Funnee
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 7:05:42 PM

>Why did you edit "bastards" and leave "damn" in tact?

I'm from England. Damn is not swearing, we have all been damned for years.
You can check this on pedantic DOT com

I really feel that we are missing the point here...
THE XBOX 360 WILL BE THE BEST CONSOLE EVER RELEASED, REGARDLESS HOW YOU FEEL
ABOUT MICRO$OFT.

Sony may/will match/exceed processing/graphics power in the future, but where
are the release dates for this machine.... oh that's right in that pipe
everyone is still dreaming in called BETA and Dev Kit only.

Work it out yourself.

August 3, 2005 7:05:43 PM

"Tristan B via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> wrote in message
> >Why did you edit "bastards" and leave "damn" in tact?
>
> I'm from England. Damn is not swearing, we have all been damned for years.
> You can check this on pedantic DOT com

What do you brits call a fatherless child?
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 8:34:29 PM

"Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Crimson Skies
> Halo

Both available on pc.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 8:34:30 PM

grolschie wrote:
> "Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>

>>Crimson Skies
>>Halo
>

> Both available on pc.

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge for Xbox and Crimson Skies for the
PC are not the same game.

Swi
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 9:16:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.live,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

My Xbox just died. Should I buy a new one or will the the 360 run my old
games?

Don

<Highlander> wrote in message news:TcKdnWK_ZoBenHLfRVn-hA@comcast.com...

> Xbox 360 console: $299.96
> Xbox 360 games: $59.99
> North American release date: November 4, 2005
>

> sources:
>
> http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=363311
> http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1122923100.1797.ht...
> http://www.tinyurl.com/9hd2p
> http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=57654

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:29:48 PM

Velocity Girl wrote:

> Xflop Circle Jerks won't know the difference.

You almost got it. It's xflop full circle jerks.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:49:49 PM

Velocity Girl wrote:

>> Crimson Skies
>

> Don't have broadband, dont like games like that.

me too, I live in a cave and just scratch my nuts all day. Much better
graphics then the PS2 or Xbox :)
> Stupid game
>

> What about the 100+ PS2 exclusives that are AAA?
> Ohh that's right your a Xbot you dont' have a PS2.

cool people can afford both. You're not cool.

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:50:42 PM

Velocity Girl wrote:
> Zackman wrote:
>
>> Velocity Girl wrote:
>>

> I can play all my PS2 games on my PS3 in HDMI and possibly upscaned to
> 1080p.

not. How can you afford a PS3 corn pone. You don't even have broadband.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:50:43 PM

babanoosh wrote:
> Velocity Girl wrote:
>
>> Zackman wrote:
>>
>>> Velocity Girl wrote:
>>>

>> I can play all my PS2 games on my PS3 in HDMI and possibly upscaned to
>> 1080p.
>>
> not. How can you afford a PS3 corn pone. You don't even have broadband.

Yes I do. I'm in a band and I'm a broad.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:50:44 PM

"Velocity Girl" <BuyMySkatePark@msn.com> wrote in message
> babanoosh wrote:
>> Velocity Girl wrote:

>>> I can play all my PS2 games on my PS3 in HDMI and possibly upscaned to
>>> 1080p.
>>>
>> not. How can you afford a PS3 corn pone. You don't even have broadband.
>
> Yes I do. I'm in a band and I'm broad in the shoulder area.

Fixed your post.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 12:41:13 AM

Hank the Rapper wrote:

> You almost got it. It's xflop full circle jerks.

You know Bligmerk is genuinely upset that he didn't think of that first,
right?

-Z-
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 1:00:18 AM

Zackman wrote:

> You know Bligmerk is genuinely upset that he didn't think of that
> first, right?

Yes, I know. *eg*
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:36:38 AM

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> "Velocity Girl" <BuyMySkatePark@msn.com> wrote in message
>
>>babanoosh wrote:

>>>not. How can you afford a PS3 corn pone. You don't even have broadband.
>>
>>Yes I do. I'm in a band and I'm broad in the shoulder area.
>>

> Fixed your post.

witty
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:36:39 AM

> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>> "Velocity Girl" <BuyMySkatePark@msn.com> wrote in message

>>>Yes I do. I'm in a band and I'm broad in the shoulder area.
>>>

>> Fixed your post.
>
> witty

Thank you.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:40:19 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.live,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> What I'm a fan of is good gaming, and this generation the PS2 is not
> it.

Yep, fangirl.

You probably thought KOTOR was a traditional RPG.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 3:42:42 AM

Fakename wrote:
> My Xbox just died. Should I buy a new one or will the the 360 run my old
> games?

Just get the 360. As I said it's simply a regular Xbox with the numbers
360 on it.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 11:52:06 AM

Velocity Girl wrote:
>Just get the 360. As I said it's simply a regular Xbox with the numbers
>360 on it.

Anyone that believes this can find their IQ value in in the combination of
letters and numbers PS3
If you can count that far then congratulations, your IQ is 3.

August 4, 2005 8:54:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

"Doug Jacobs" <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote in message
> In alt.games.video.xbox xTenn <xTennRemovePart@tds.net> wrote:
>
>> Yes, the N64 games did contain less information per dollar, which makes
>> the
>> newer multi-gig game disc at the same price an even better deal. But I
>> had
>> hoped prices would hover under the $50 range for a bit longer.
>
> I think his point was that carts require more material per copy, whereas
> it only costs pennies to press a DVD.

It could be said that the delivery mechanism to get the data to the consumer
is inconsequential when compared to the data itself, since it is of no use
to the consumer other than transport. But as for the cost per hour of
enjoyment, I have to agree that, since Video Games are more mainstream now,
such a baseline with other forms of entertainment should be taken into
consideration. And cost per hour is about as good as any I have seen IMHO.
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 12:44:17 AM

In article <c0a5f$42f0dc27$421392a7$30517@DIALUPUSA.NET>,
BuyMySkatePark@msn.com says...

>Jordan wrote:
>> Chronicles of Riddick was exclusive the last time I looked.
>

>Funny, own the PC version.

Came out two or three months after the Xbox version.
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 2:51:45 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

In alt.games.video.xbox xTenn <xTennRemovePart@tds.net> wrote:

> It could be said that the delivery mechanism to get the data to the consumer
> is inconsequential when compared to the data itself, since it is of no use
> to the consumer other than transport. But as for the cost per hour of
> enjoyment, I have to agree that, since Video Games are more mainstream now,
> such a baseline with other forms of entertainment should be taken into
> consideration. And cost per hour is about as good as any I have seen IMHO.

People already utilize cost as a measurement of quality anyways. How many
times have we heard "it's worth a rental"?

It's my thinking that very very few games are worth MSRP.
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 2:59:36 AM

In alt.games.video.xbox Fakename <fakename@comcast.net> wrote:
> My Xbox just died. Should I buy a new one or will the the 360 run my old
> games?

I'd buy a new Xbox. The 360 is supposed to be backwards compatible, but
no one's seen this, and even Microsoft is saying only its "popular" games
will work.
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 5:19:21 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox (More info?)

intersting point of view I must say.

But if you based on "cost per hour" isn't it doesn't justifiable?

eventually games like The Sims, GTA, they all has open end. which means it
will never end. so the formula will be infinate devided by hour? :)  I am
not sure how to devide infinate. :)

anyway, A good game does not justify by "cost per hour".

Since you are an old timer, so let's talk about old time game.

Awesome games like Full Throttle, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis,
Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island. They are story based game, your game
ends when the credit starts scrolling. Perhaps it only take perhaps 20
hours to complete the game. Finished the game and you praised the game is
well designed.

so $60/20 hours = $3 per hours I assumed.

then, a less interesting game perhaps that you bought $60 and you spent 40
hours to finish the game.

based on your theory, it will mean $60/40 and you get $1.5 per hour. So
your theory tells you the less interesting game is a better game or better
bargain? :)

For me, I will definately the $60 i spent on Full Throttle for only 20 hours
is far better deal.
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 5:19:22 AM

In alt.games.video.xbox Kancil Killer <fookk@hotmale.com> wrote:
> intersting point of view I must say.

> But if you based on "cost per hour" isn't it doesn't justifiable?

> eventually games like The Sims, GTA, they all has open end. which means it
> will never end. so the formula will be infinate devided by hour? :)  I am
> not sure how to devide infinate. :)

The amount of hours is based on the time spent playing the game - either
to completion, or to boredom. For example, one game of DOA3 lasts just
minutes, but I've put in a good dozen or so hours trying to unlock
everything, so I think I've gotten my money's worth out of the game.

Basically, I try to use this a way to discipline myself from just buying
games for no good reason ;)  So if I buy a game for $20, then I better
think I can get at least 20 hours of game play out of it before I'm
finished. I don't neccesarily have to fully complete the game - but at
least feel I got my money's worth.

> anyway, A good game does not justify by "cost per hour".

> Since you are an old timer, so let's talk about old time game.

> Awesome games like Full Throttle, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis,
> Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island. They are story based game, your game
> ends when the credit starts scrolling. Perhaps it only take perhaps 20
> hours to complete the game. Finished the game and you praised the game is
> well designed.

> so $60/20 hours = $3 per hours I assumed.

> then, a less interesting game perhaps that you bought $60 and you spent 40
> hours to finish the game.

> based on your theory, it will mean $60/40 and you get $1.5 per hour. So
> your theory tells you the less interesting game is a better game or better
> bargain? :)

The $60/40 says better bargin. I don't use this formula to rate the
game's quality...

Also, since prices of games fall, I also know that a game that costs $50
or $60 will eventually drop to $30 or $20. So, while I might buy a GREAT
game at $50/20, I know if I wait a few months, I can get the same game for
$20, making it a GREAT game and a GREAT bargin ;)

Fortunatly (or unfortunatly...) I have a large number of games in my
queue, so it's not hard for me to wait for newer titles to drop in price.

There are several holes in this analysis, and I only use it as a general rule
of thumb. Exceptions would be a rare or hard-to-find game - such as Atlus'
RPG titles. They never seem to print very large quantities, so not only do
their titles never become Greatest Hits, but if you don't buy them when you
can, you might have to resort to buying the game from someone on EBay for
$60-80...

> For me, I will definately the $60 i spent on Full Throttle for only 20 hours
> is far better deal.

I dunno, I bought Full Throttle as part of a Lucas Arts compilation pack
for $25 for 6 games. (speaking of which, I STILL haven't played The Dig
yet...) But I understand the point you're making.
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 12:46:17 AM

In alt.games.video.xbox babanoosh <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote:

> If he/she were, I bet she's brutal. When I think of hot chicks, gamers
> and usenet posters don't come to mind. :(

I've known some gamer chicks. Never met anyone in person from usenet
though.
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 1:05:44 AM

Doug Jacobs wrote:
> In alt.games.video.xbox babanoosh <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote:
>

>>If he/she were, I bet she's brutal. When I think of hot chicks, gamers
>>and usenet posters don't come to mind. :(
>

> I've known some gamer chicks. Never met anyone in person from usenet
> though.

I noticed you didn't say hot.
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 2:13:43 AM

In article <I4PKe.261$UA1.83@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com>,
snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com says...
> Doug Jacobs wrote:
> > In alt.games.video.xbox babanoosh <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote:
> >

> >>If he/she were, I bet she's brutal. When I think of hot chicks, gamers
> >>and usenet posters don't come to mind. :(
> >

> > I've known some gamer chicks. Never met anyone in person from usenet
> > though.
>
> I noticed you didn't say hot.

By coincidence this stumbled in front of us earlier today.

http://www.gamertagpics.com/users/h/He/Heatherrenee/#

--

If you feel you can't go on,
Call Someone Now

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox.games,microsoft.public.xbox.live,uk.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In alt.games.video.xbox babanoosh <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote:

> > I've known some gamer chicks. Never met anyone in person from usenet
> > though.

> I noticed you didn't say hot.

I thought chick implied hot? Some of them were very cute, though that's
just me...

Many gaming females I've known weren't "chicks", nor were they cute or
hot.
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 5:53:32 AM

> In alt.games.video.xbox babanoosh <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote:
>
>> > I've known some gamer chicks. Never met anyone in person from usenet
>> > though.
>
>> I noticed you didn't say hot.
>
> I thought chick implied hot? Some of them were very cute, though that's
> just me...
>
> Many gaming females I've known weren't "chicks", nor were they cute or
> hot.

That gamertagpics site has some hotties. I just find it hard to believe
that these girls are playing Rainbow 6. Its a scam.
!