where can I get the file iexplorer.exe

Can someone please tell me hwre to get this file?

thank you -
NEW2TECHBZ
--
I am very thankfull for anyhelp that I recieve and I promise to return the
favor to others in return.

    Hi

    Do you mean iexplore.exe?

    iexplore.exe is the file for Internet Explorer. From Start>Run type

    iexplore

    Does Internet Explorer appear?

    --

    Will Denny