"The violence has been toned down in this demo..."

"...but the final product will have *all* the violence, twice the
profanity, and three times the chicks with tits as big as Taki's."

I received the most recent issues of both OXM and OPM today, and some
of the demos have an asinine discalimer at the beginning, not unlike
the aforementioned. Odd.

Wurm wrote:

> Same thing as a PG-13 dumbed down movie preview
> for a movie that in its entierty is rated R.

Good point. I'd forgotten movie trailers were also rated.

/rolls eyes

"Hillybilly J. Duncequeer" <bjd@com.net.org> wrote in message
> Wurm wrote:
>
>> Same thing as a PG-13 dumbed down movie preview
>> for a movie that in its entierty is rated R.
>
> Good point. I'd forgotten movie trailers were also rated.
>
> /rolls eyes

They do have R-Rated previews. Instead of that blue screen, it is red. ;)

"Hillybilly J. Duncequeer" <bjd@com.net.org> wrote in message
> Wurm wrote:
>
> > Same thing as a PG-13 dumbed down movie preview
> > for a movie that in its entierty is rated R.
>
> Good point. I'd forgotten movie trailers were also rated.
>
> /rolls eyes

We just need to think of the children!!!!, wont somebody think of the
children!!!!

teehee