Frame City Underground

July 18, 2005
WE WANT YOU!

Your continuing dedication to Namco and its games have earned you a
special invitation. Frame City Killer will be hitting stores this
holiday season for the Xbox 360 and to capture some of the excitement
and anticipation of this amazing game we will be building a special
community dedicated to this game.

Frame City is a high-tech urban jungle in East Asia and the source of
the deadly new age drug called Visual Acid. Play as Crow, a deep-cover
assassin sent to eliminate Khan - a mysterious terrorist and kingpin
of the Visual Acid syndicate. As a hit man, you must track and profile
your targets to orchestrate the perfect hit. Acquire the right weapon;
steal a getaway car; pay an informant, set up the hit. You're in
control you decide how to carry out the mission. The more missions you
complete, the closer you are to targeting Khan. Uncover the mystery
and take out the criminal organization by any means necessary.

As a member of our special community named Frame City Underground,
you'll get:

* Access to exclusive content about Frame City Killer, including
developer judging of your fan art, q & a interviews (that you submit)
and exclusive screenshots and news when available
* To be part of an insider community of Frame City Killer fans.
You'll be able to create your own profile, submit pictures and
artwork, and move through different user levels as you complete
various missions
* Jaw dropping rewards, including T-shirts, lapel pins, Xbox 360s
and... a 42-inch plasma screen to play the game on!!!

Sounds cool right? Joining is free, we just ask that you tell your
friends about Frame City Killer and help us make the game a huge
success!

If you're up for joining, click on the link below and answer a few
questions about yourself and we'll be in touch with you shortly! Join
Now at The Underground

.....taking back Frame City, one hit at a time.

http://www.framecityunderground.com

===
"To buy an island is the same as courting a woman. You can never explain exactly why you love her. It's chemistry--something you cannot define--a feeling that you can stay forever."
-- Farhad Vladi, Islands (mag) Jul/Aug 2005

OLD, I got this a long time ago.