another new OUTRUN: 'OutRun Coast 2 Coast' coming

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,rec.autos.simulators,rec.games.video.arcade,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

Sega trademarked the name "OutRun Coast 2 Coast" recently - I guess a new
OutRun is in the making now.

http://ga-forum.com/showthread.php?p=1727624#post1727624
http://forum.teamxbox.com/showthread.php?t=363842

we better get 'OutRun Coast 2 Coast' at home even if it's headed to arcades
first.

btw, how many of you out there bought OutRun2 for Xbox ?

>we better get 'OutRun Coast 2 Coast' at home even if it's headed to arcades
>first.

Yeah.. can't wait.
Sega miliking a dead cow, outrun lost it's appeal at the fairground arcade by
1990, why the hell does anyone want to buy this game anymore?

It would be more enjoyable playing an old version on a Sega emulator.

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

"Tristan B via GamesKB.com" wrote:

> >we better get 'OutRun Coast 2 Coast' at home even if it's headed to arcades
> >first.
>
> Yeah.. can't wait.
> Sega miliking a dead cow, outrun lost it's appeal at the fairground arcade by
> 1990, why the hell does anyone want to buy this game anymore?
>
> It would be more enjoyable playing an old version on a Sega emulator.

So, a game no one knows anything about yet will not be fun because you
played a game with its name and what will probably turn out to have the
same conceptual branching driving layout?