how to arange icons in xp with keyboard

when you open a folder with windows explorer in wich you have other folders
and files there is a command to arange them using right click and select
arange icons by : name , date etc ...or you can select autoarange...
my question is :
is there a shortcut key for "arange by " or for " autoarange icons ( files,
folders etc) " or is it possible to define a keyboard shortcut to do this
and avoid using the mouse.

the F5 = update is not working , the icons remain unaranged as i pasted them
or moved in different positions.

how???????

microb wrote:
> when you open a folder with windows explorer in wich you have other
> folders and files there is a command to arange them using right click
> and select arange icons by : name , date etc ...or you can select
> autoarange...
> my question is :
> is there a shortcut key for "arange by " or for " autoarange icons (
> files, folders etc) " or is it possible to define a keyboard
> shortcut to do this and avoid using the mouse.
>
> the F5 = update is not working , the icons remain unaranged as i
> pasted them or moved in different positions.

Press and hold the Shift key and then press F10 + I + A.

--

Ronnie Vernon
Microsoft MVP

indeed it works ....thank you for this tip.....very good.
is anyone else that know something shorter. than shift + F10 then I then
A.???